Community post

Journal

Do we deserve it?

I am sad to say that at CD7 this cycle, I'm not even sure I want to try to have a baby this month. I feel like my husband and I should both be doing better in the areas of our careers and our health. I feel like if we're not willing to work harder to get to healthy weights, and find more success with our job situations, do we really deserve to have a baby?

Also, this will sound stupid, but I watched seasons 1 and 2 of New Girl this week. It made me wish that I had been single for longer in my 20's so I could have dated more and met more people before settling down. It also made me miss that beginning of a relationship feeling - the excitement and lust. I've been married for a little over a year now, and I don't have any regrets. I love my husband and I wanted to get married. But I think watching many hours of New Girl in just a few days has distracted me a little bit.

So, maybe I'm just in a funk. Or maybe I just need a break from trying while I do some more processing. I'm not sure. Maybe if I just got back into a work out routine, it would make me feel better about myself. But, I also need to see that my husband is trying to better himself too.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo