Community post

Journal

Cramps and Metallic Taste in Mouth

I am going crazy! Although I swore I learned from getting my hopes up last month, I'm really getting my hopes up now. Today (at 7-9 DPO) I had cramps a couple of times in the morning. The cramps felt like I was about to get my period (although it should be at least a day too soon), but nothing happened. No bleeding and cramps have been gone for probably about 6 hours. Then, I started noticing a metallic taste in my mouth and increased saliva production - kinda weird and happens to be a pregnancy symptom. Also, I have had sore nipples for a few days now.

So, I of coarse have my hopes up again. Although my temps have been a little lower the last couple of days, I feel like there's a chance they are rising again (at least I really hope so!) And I couldn't help it, I just took a pregnancy test, which came out negative. But, I don't think that necessarily means anything yet. Because if I am pregnant, I think implantation may have just occurred today and if so, it may just be too early. All I know is most likely I will have an answer one way or the other in the next few days! It would just be SO CRAZY if I was pregnant! My oldest friend just asked me to be in her wedding today and if I was pregnant, at least I would have a few months to recover after birth before her wedding. We shall see! However things work out, I hope I don't end up being 9 months pregnant for her wedding. What do I do then?!? I don't want to ruin her wedding pictures!

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Haha, I'm supposed to be in my friend's wedding at the end of May. If this is our lucky month I'll be 8 months pregnant for her wedding. Wouldn't that just be awesome lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo