Community post

Journal

Disappointment

Well, I did it again. I got my hopes up - way up - for them only to come crashing down when AF showed up on Saturday. I had a day of spotting after I wrote my last journal entry, and it seemed to be classic implantation bleeding. But, it was obviously not since I got terrible cramps and relatively heavy bleeding the next day. I can only hope that I do actually learn my lesson this month.

Anyways, it's a relief in a way for a couple of weeks as I'm not obsessing 24/7 about this. Since there's no chance of being pregnant or getting pregnant right now, my mind sort of relaxes and I actually get some things done around the house and at work.

I'm starting to get worried that the further I am from stopping the pill, the more PCOS seems to be presenting itself. It makes me wonder if my cycles are going to get more irregular at some point. I've noticed I have more acne problems and stuff. Hopefully the eggs keep popping out! I know I should do better with diet and exercise. I need to get into a routine.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo