Posts by MrsFord

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Hubby's thoughts...

Well yesterday hubby and I had a sort of fight about this whole ttc journey which ended in a really good talk ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Today sucked

Today has been a rough day. Started with a temp drop. I tested anyway- bfn. Sometimes I test anyway even if I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

2 years TTC

Well here we are.... the end of last cycle marked 2 full years TTC. I had absolutely no clue it would be so d ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

IUI cancelled and now an unplanned break

Yesterday was supposed to be IUI #4. Hubs went in for his appt and I went to the clinic 2 hours after for min ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Preseed vs. Conceive Plus

Hi Ladies. Hubby and I have been using preseed for the past 6 months or so and its been okay... If we follow t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

And just like that...

Well, our "finally" BFP didn't last long. Yesterday, at exactly 5 weeks I woke up with excruciating ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

20 Cycles and 3 IUIs with Clomid later.....

We got our BFP!!! Technically it was at 9dpo/dpiui but I thought the line on the FRER was an evap as it showed ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD9 - Clomid/IUI Cycle #3

Its CD9 of our 3rd Clomid/IUI Cycle. I'm having a bit of ovary twinge. Clomid side effects this month were p ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Blood test confirmed BIG LH Surge - IUI #1 tomorrow!!

Well, went for blood test this morning to check if I was near ovulation or if my OPKs were just picking up som ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Clomid Ladies?! Did you ovulate at normal time?

Hi! I am on CD8... I took 100mg Clomid on CD3-7... I normally ovulate around CD15-17 but am paranoid it's goi ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago