Community post

Journal

20 Cycles and 3 IUIs with Clomid later.....

We got our BFP!!! Technically it was at 9dpo/dpiui but I thought the line on the FRER was an evap as it showed up right at the 10 min mark and it was really skinny. I had never even see a stitch of a line on any test in the past year and a half so of course I raced out to the dollar store to pick up some cheapies. I tested at 10 dpo with FMU and stark white... Nothing. I tested with another cheapie at 10dpo in the evening and there was nothing at 5 min so I threw it in the drawer and ran off to softball. Came home a couple hours later and there was a faint line! Again... I was sure it was an evap again as the dollar store tests are notorious for them. I had one cheapie left and took it 11 dpo SMU and again... Stark white. I was sure I was out this month. 2 out of 4 tests had lines but both came after the time frame recommended. I decided to pick up another pack of FRER on my way home from work and tested at 11dpo evening.... A light 2nd line came up right at the 3 minute mark!!! It was so exciting! My hubby wanted me to take some other tests (different brands) so we raced out and grabbed a 2 pack of clear blue +/-... There was a super super faint 2nd line but nowhere near the darkness of the FRER. I took another FRER at 12dpo FMU and the 2nd line was about the same as it was the night before. Took the the 2nd clear blue with SMU and same thing... Super super light. I ran out 13 dpo this morning and grabbed a box of the FRER test and confirm. I dipped the early response first and the 2nd line came up right away and was darker than the previous 2 days so I dipped the digital.... YES +!!!! So exciting! I have a blood test scheduled for Wednesday already (was booked when my IUI was performed).
I didn't really feel anything different this cycle. My boobs were sore from about 7dpo but that's normal for me. I had some fluttering and mild cramping starting around 8/9dpo but that was also pretty normal for me. I was extra tired this past week but I wasn't sleeping very well (loud neighbours, hot nights) so didn't really think anything of it, but, here we are. We are so excited and anxious for the beta on Wednesday!

6 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

What was your iui protocol this time?

Mill

7 years ago

Congratulations!!! Great news! So happy for you! Here's wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! :)

7 years ago

Thank you Anastasia!

Millbarnett - I took 100mg Clomid CD3-7. Went for a CD12 US first thing in the morning as well as Bloodwork for LH and Estradiol. The US showed 3 follicles - 2 @ 20mm and 1 @16mm and my lining was 11mm. My LH was 15.28 and my E2 was 4364 pmol/L. They called me in the afternoon and said it wasn't a surge yet but they expected it tomorrow and asked me to go in the next morning. On CD13 my LH was 57.85 (they consider over 20 a surge so no issues there) and my E2 was 3777 pmol/L. They scheduled my IUI for the next day (CD14) at 2:30pm. We also BD twice (am and pm) of CD13, the IUI CD14 and BD that night. We have no male factor so they told us that should be fine. We didn't trigger (we haven't for any of our IUIs). My temp rise also came the day after the IUI on CD15 so I was pretty confident the timing was better this cycle. I think the extra blood monitoring and extra BDing was helpful this cycle.... and maybe a bit of Bday luck as the IUI fell on my bd

7 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations.....That is fantastic.....sending sticky vibes your way. xx

7 years ago

Congratulations & sticky vibes xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

7 years ago

YAY!!! Congratulations! H&H 9 mos!

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo