Community post

Journal

Today sucked

Today has been a rough day. Started with a temp drop. I tested anyway- bfn. Sometimes I test anyway even if I know it will be negative. It's like closure for that cycle for me. I'm totally a "what if" person so that stops that. DHs cousin gave birth to her second baby a couple days ago. Her first is only 18 months. We've be trying longer than she got pregnant and birthed 2 babies. She isn't married. Her boyfriend is a dead beat, they hop from rental house to rental house. Here we are, married, financially stable, own our own house plus a rental house and can't conceive. It's depressing. Then DH comes home from his sons soccer game this morning, his ex told him she's pregnant by accident. She has an 11 month old. Again... we've been trying longer than when she got pregnant with her 1st (3rd baby) and now she's pregnant with her 4th (counting her and dh's 2). I broke down . I haven't cried over this in a long time. I'm totally feeling sorry for myself. I just want my turn.

1 Comment • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I'm in the same boat sweetie! Just waiting for af, I know she's coming and I can't bare to buy one more pregnancy test, so what do I do. I pee on ovulation test I have here. I'm feel like I'm just bat sh** craze sometimes! I just really don't know what to do. 3 years and 4 freaking months. We have such an empty house at the Holiday time, :-(

Mill

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo