Posts by MrsFord

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

CD9 - IUI Cycle #1

I took Clomid CD3-7 as prescribed. I think I had every single side effect that can happen other than the eye ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD1 - IUI cycle #1

Well... after our apt yesterday AF didn't give us much time to decide what we wanted to do.... we were talking ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

RE Appointment and next steps

Hubby and I had our RE appt this morning.... We didn't even get out of the elevator in the parkade before I wa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I'd like a "do over" for this week please

So... HSG Monday (which sucks in itself) which was CD12. Hubby was scheduled for his SA yesterday (CD15) whic ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Feeling discouraged after HSG

Well I had my HSG yesterday... the doctor didn't say ANYTHING! not a peep... he just said "we will forwar ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD8 - waiting game

Well got the CD3 blood tests out of the way - I will probably try and avoid the lab on the weekend at all cost ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD1 - And the testing starts

Well AF showed... 1 day later than I expected but I must have O'd on the 12th instead of the 11th (this month ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Please help me decipher my CD3 blood test results

I just had my CD3 blood tests ran on Saturday and I don't have an appointment with the RE until the 22nd so of ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD28 - Feels like AF

I'm on CD28 - AF is expected tomorrow. I have cramps today. Feel like she is going to show. I'm actually ok ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Another 2ww and waiting for fertiltiy appointment

I am in the middle of another 2ww.. ugh. I am not 100% confident on when I actually O'd this go round... I tr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago