Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Nova- it was bad Easter and then there was no symptoms. Still no symptoms. The pattern is following the same as my daughter, just one whole day of bad symptoms then poof they disappear.

User image

7 years ago

Hberry so sorry you had bad time time my friend is having the same symptoms good and bad days. Shes eating great one day then the next shes soo sick bless her. Shes having a tough time. But hopefully it will get better for her and u. First few months are always rough. And you have your emotions to deal with, ah i was a mess with both mine in the early stages, i wud cry at anything. How is it for u? Xxx

7 years ago • Post starter

I havent had any symptoms since Easter. Emotionally, Im doing pretty well. Exhausted but well. Especially since tomorrow we are telling my in laws and doing quite a bit tomorrow

User image

7 years ago

Try and take it easy hberry.Dnt do too much. Easier said than done i knw. Hope you have a lovely time with your inlaws and all goes well with revealing your pregnancy! Exciting!
Hope we hear of more

Going to a card show today at a mall today about 45 minutes from me and then this afternoon later going with my mother in law to see our nephew do his sermon so he can get confirmed this fall for church. And that is about an hour from where we live. Lots of travels.

User image

7 years ago

Hberry how was the card show? How was your Nephew's sermon? How are you feeling?
We still have our colds braved the british weather a few times for a walk, hail stones, rain, and sleet. Love this time of yr. its crazy!
Hows everyone doing?

Everything was good thanks for asking. Feeling pretty good, still no severe symptoms. Although my belly button is close to popping out already...

User image

7 years ago

Hi ladies just checking back in. Glad everyone is getting on well.

Hberry It sounds as if you might get away without the dreaded all day sickness & nausea Glad everything is moving along nicely for you. A Christmas baby - how special.

Mmkohl I hope you're getting well settled into your new home. It is exhausting but very exciting too. Sending plenty of to you.

Novalunar the weather here is driving me crackers. Everytime I think we'll take the kids to the park it starts raining and it has been freezing this last week Hoping that changes v soon. Hope you're doing well

AFM I think I'm 8/9dpo. I've been on CTP detox. Didn't want to be symptom spotting this month. Don't know if it is a coincidence but I haven't felt anything. Also counted myself out really early - 3/4 dpo. Not going to test until Monday. AF due then. Think I've convinced myself that my lp is a bit on the short side. 10 days. Got an appointment with the dr booked for 12th to discuss it. That's how much I'm not expecting a

F x

User Image

7 years ago

Fx - the weather where you're at sounds like the weather I've had by me too. It also snowed yesterday by me it again next week.

I'm so exhausted it isn't funny. I had to call cops on my neighbors last night. The one mom threw the salt bucket at our front door and they refused to again be quiet.

User image

7 years ago

Hberry thats awful. Cant begin to imagine it! Hope that its all been sorted for you by the police. How are you feeling?

For118 not long now to test hope you get your
this weathers crazy. Did manage to do some gardening today. Im slowly dying now tho. Digging, weeding and lifting heavy slabs! Ah. I have a terrible headache from it all not the best gardner! trying to make it summer ready for the family.
My af should be showing on wednesday. We have bedded this month but doubt b a positive.

Mmkohl how are you? Hows the move goin? Hope your ok.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo