Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Oh i would be the same. Be hard work to say the least. When i first got pregnant i loved the notion of being pregnant with twins. But the reality not so much! I take my hat off to all mothers who had multiples. One at a time was enough for me to deal with. Hberry

6 years ago • Post starter

Ahhhh just typed a long message here - left to jump in the shower before my little one gets up - and session timed out!!!! Lost it all

Anyway it was mostly Blah blah blah!

In a nutshell - taking floradix from cd 6 (iron and vitamins B&C) hopefully it will make my LP longer.
Also got a high opk - today cd11. Last month wasn't until cd16 so for our Feb baby.

What stage is everyone else at? I've lost track - cd? dpo? weeks pg?

I'm posting quickly so I don't lose this one too!!

F x

User Image

6 years ago

Hey guy, it's been great reading all ur stories! I'm now 9dpo in month 5 ttc, today I have started bleeding with mild cramping but I'm not due af till Sunday so it's either implantation or 5 day early af, not really had any other symptom other than the bleeding, cramps and an upset stomach today!! I'm planning to test on Friday as it's my birthday!!! Ur views would be great x

6 years ago

Welcome lozzy86,

That does sound promising!!

Have you had any bleeding at this stage before in your cycle?

It is about time we had another to add to our board. It always brings good vibes with it.
you get your on Friday. Keep us updated

F x

User Image

6 years ago

Af showed up 2 days early last month but I'm not due for 4 days yet so it would be a very early af if it is!! I'll update with new systems or results when I can! X

6 years ago

Morning,

lozzy86, yes I agree 4 days early is not as common as 2 days early. Never had implantation bleeding so I'm not much use there. Is this going to be your 3rd time baby? Are you hoping for a blue or pink bundle?
I'm on cd17 - got a peak yesterday at cd16. It has been peak on cd20 the last 2 cycles so I'm glad to be ovulating a little earlier this time around.

Nova how are you getting on? Any news this cycle?

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow lozzy86 and happy birthday in advance.

F x

User Image

6 years ago

Hey,
Well I'm still spotting but still nothing like my usual af! I did buckle under the pressure last night and took a test, I'm sure I could see the faintest of lines but my husband couldn't!!!! I will wait now till tomorrow before testing again! This is third baby for me and we are hoping for pink but as long as they are healthy we don't mind either way really!!!
Good luck guys
Xx

6 years ago

Well lozzy86 did you test again?

User Image

6 years ago

Hey everyone. Sorry not been on here in ages. Been a bit stressful last wk or so. A family member was diagnosed with cancer.They had results that it hasnt spread thank goodness.
My minds been elsewell with worry.
Seems very positive lozzy86
For118 floradix are the best! I had those after pregnancy as was feeling bit run dwn picked me straight away. Hows things with u?
Im day 19 ovulated day 16. And we bedded leading up to it. So could do with some good news.
Hows everyone else doin?

6 years ago • Post starter

Nova - I thought something must have been up. I'm so sorry to hear you've had bad news. I'm sure it has been a very difficult time. Sending you lots of hugs
You're quite close to me cycle wise. FX you get your BFP soon.

I do think the floradix is helping me in general rather than helping ttc. I'm 5dpo (I think?) and really think I'm out already. Who knows. Didn't bother SS last cycle at all and it was good but think I might just SS for the bigger things.

Take care to all.

's needed here asap. X

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo