Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Hberry. So happy for you. What an amazing Easter gift. aww an xmas baby! Wonderful news
Mmkohl hows things? Dying to knw have u tested?
For118 im good thanx, lovely Easter with my boys, Easter egg hunts, overdosed on chocolate .How was yours?
Hate ovu testing such a pain. Im testing as i just want to check whether im ovulating. Ive had very faint positives and lots of cm so think be tomo or nxt day im cycle 14. Will see.
Hope everyones good. Xxx

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Nova- how have you been feeling?

User image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Thought I was cd 19 yesterday but was cd 18?! Who knows how I got that wrong. Anyway been testing for O since cd 10. Finally yesterday got a stronger result on IC at 3pm then did the CB dual hormone OPK at nine last night and it was static. I posted all of these on the site. Been dtd regularly since cd15 as I thought we would be getting close - think we stopped a bit early last month so am going to keep on BDing and testing for opk through to the weekend. Have never experienced TTC like this - fortunately my two darling babies were conceived without all of this.

Anyway still chomping on plenty of Easter eggs - that's helping the time go in. Mind you I am not looking forward to the TWW!!
Think it is really going to drag - might have to detox from SS for a while and put the time in cleaning the house or something?

Keep me posted on any developments

F x

User Image

6 years ago

Im good thanks Hberry. Trying to think positive. We all have colds so lotsa runny noses. So happy to hear of your how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? My friend is 3 months pregnant and shes having a tough time with sickness. Her first was a breeze. Second not so easy. Mine was the same. But quicker birth second time round . Cant have it all. Hope your good.
For118 ive been there forgot what cycle day! Easy to do wen your a busy mum. Tww i dread! Hopefully fly by for u. And you get your
munching Easter eggs will surely help pass the time by. My excuse is im helping the greater cause, my boys teeth
everyone come on

The other day it was dizziness and nausea hitting me hard, today I have nothing. Same thing this time around as I had with my daughter. Today I had my hcg level taken and it came back at 235 and typically at 4 weeks it should be at 75 or more so Im going very strong!

Sorry to hear your house is under the weather, hope you all feel better soon! Hope you get BFP soon :)

User image

6 years ago

No bfp for me. I've been testing almost everyday and same thing bfn. Was hoping I wasn't gonna have to try try for the third like I had to with the other two but I guess that was wishful thinking. So I'm gearing up to start all over on Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to relax a bit more during the fertile time as we just moved into a new house on Saturday and have been extremely busy and overwhelmed. Congratulations to those with future Christmas babies! I already have 2 of those so maybe a January baby would be nice for a change! Baby dust to all!

User Image

6 years ago

Oh Mmkohl sorry you didnt get ur hopefully after you have settled into your new home you will get your . Stressful times moving, we did our move wen our first born was 6 months old! Was hard.
Ive had a positve ovu today. Which i am glad to see that im still ovulating. I was worried that the mc might change my cycles.
We did bed tuesday. But not conciously trying with this cycle. Not goin to force it this month. If it happens then great.

Hi Y'all,

Mmkohl I'm really sorry that you feel you're out this cycle. Moving is v stressful - it's a good way to Christen the new house My 2 are both October babies - 6 days apart - so I didn't want to crowd out that month this time around. Hope you get your really soon.

Novalunar sorry about the sickness - having had a month of chicken pox - its rubbish when the children aren't well. Glad your cycle is getting back on track - you're obviously very close to me in the cycle. Keep well.

Hberry your symptoms of course are a positive sign that things are going well but I know how it can be really awful as well. I got away with no symptoms with baby #1 - only hunger. Baby #2 nausea, headaches and exhaustion. Here's hoping I follow you with my own soon. Keep us posted on your progress. Are you moving over to CMP?

AFM cd20 and counting today as ovulation day. Got peak on opk at 9pm on cd18. Going with SMEP this month so

F x

User Image

6 years ago

For1118, Im basically having a repeat of little to no symptoms again like I had with my daughter (baby #3). Had my hcg level checked yesterday and it was at 235 and at 4 weeks pregnant it should be around 75 or more so Im well above where I need to be. I will be joining there yes.

User image

6 years ago

Sorry Hberry missed your post saying you had nausea and dizziness. My brains all foggy with this cold . Hope your ok, lemons always helped me. Smelling them and drinking citrus drinks. Crackers were a life saver! At least your having a break where you can eat food without the nausea if its coming and going. Your hcg levels look really strong which is fantastic news! Maybe your having another girl? As your symtoms are the same as your daughter? Keep us posted. Hopefully we will all meet up on CMP board really soon

For118 lotsa hopefully you will get your January baby . My first little man is January and 2nd March same month as my birthday.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo