Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 238 Replies | Last Page

Hi Novalunar!
I'm 10 dpo today and it's our 4th month ttc. So far this cycle I've had no symptoms. At 6dpo I was feeling bloated and felt like af was going to show up early this cycle but thankfully yet. This cycle DH and I decided to try concieve plus and we're keeping our for a .
I have heard of the benefits of maca root but haven't tried it yet. Hopefully you won't need to try it either! You will get your this month!

11 years ago

Hi HappySam we are using conceive plus also i find its much better than preseed just a bit tricky to use as theres no applicator.
I have no symptoms right now, but a few days ago i was soooooo moody, and thats not like me?!
So hope for this month for the both of us hun keeps us posted

11 years ago • Post starter

11 dpo today. Started to feel some pms symptoms. Mild cramps, low back pain, and leg pain. Af is due in 4-5 days. Still keeping my

11 years ago

Dropping in on this thread for more folks to chat with during 2WW!

TTC#1 Cycle#2
I am 38 Hubby is 44
We test next week on Oct. 31st can't wait!

User Image

11 years ago

ohh HappySam i am so routing for you hun!! come on
Hey mrsStaceyHen you will be testing a day after my is due! hopefully no though! for the both of us hope you get your
hun keep us posted
Does anybody else have problems with the semen coming out sometimes? after we bed sometimes semen flows out really heavy to the point i feel like i am wetting myselt soz TMI but just had to ask? it only happens now and again not all the time just a bit ewww and wierd

Thanks Novalunar!
I've noticed that for me the semen flows out when I'm not in my fertile period. I use a pillow under my hips to keep it in. I've read that some women use menstrual cups to prevent the semen from flowing out. According to my obgyn "it's normal and I shouldn't worry about it."

It's 12dpo for me today and DH is getting impatient this time! He wanted me to take a test this morning but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Lol! So we made a deal.. If af doesn't show up till Monday I'll take a test.

How are you ladies doing today?

11 years ago

i did hear about menstrual cups and did buy some off amazon but never came so i didnt bother again. I read that it has to come out too, its just so gross!
I always wait until after my to test as well hun
Has anyone heard of SMEP? we are going to have a go next cycle if shows her ugly face on the 30th! hope not! come on

@Novalunar- What is SMEP?

13dpo today. Symptoms -exhaustion, loss of appetite, constipation, gassy, mild cramps off and on (lasting for only a few minutes at a time).
Still keeping my

What about you ladies? Any new symptoms?

11 years ago

Its sperm meets egg plan SMEP
buy 10 opk tests prior to cycle day 10
start on cycle day 10 do one opk test every day
bed every other day starting cycle day 10 elevate hips for 10-30 min
when you get positive opk bed that day and next 2 days in a row o 3 days in total
skip one night and bed once more next day
take pregnancy test 15 days after the day you ovulated
And thats the SMEP plan a good friend told me about had a look and wow has so many success stories unreal check it out. going to give it go next month if shows.

Sounds good HappySam I have a really bad cold! the last 2 days been awful sneezing, stuffy nose have no symptoms 3 days until testing still hopeful though

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo