Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Hberry sounds like a very busy time for you! Hope all goes well for you in the next couple of days.

Nova Glad you're still checking in. All going good here - I posted my positive pics this morning -I think I'm beginning to let myself believe that this might be real and I got my It has been different to my other two - because I didn't test early with them so when I tested it was like - Boom there it is. These days it has been a slow and cautious route - therefore I'm just feeling more tentative about it - knowing all that can happen in between. Not many symptoms - exhaustion, hunger, occasional sore bbs and the odd headache. Making an appointment with the DR for around 8/9 weeks. Like I said - going to try and relax and enjoy - but it does seem a bit surreal at the moment - considering I thought I was definitely out!

Chat soon,

F x

User Image

6 years ago

Yay so happy for you for118. Whats ur due date?

6 years ago • Post starter

Hows everyone doing ? Gone quiet? im on day 21 of cycle not really monitoring ovu or symptom checking. Just counting days til af. Due day 28/29. Hopefully wont

Sorry it has been ages since I've posted.
Not much to report - things ticking along. Was 7 weeks yesterday. EDD seems to be 8th Feb. My other 2 both went the 10 days over so probably looking at the 18th instead. Feeling exhausted, headaches and slight nausea at this stage but work is crazy busy at the moment so that probably isn't helping.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you Nova Let me know how this month goes and I must do better at posting more regularly.

Fi x

User Image

6 years ago

Been awhile but family is all moved finally. Baseball tourney for my 7 yr old this weekend. Ended up with a yeast infection but now Im better. Soccer starts on Tuesday so that means coaching does too. Baby is measuring ahead by 4 days. Sothat means Im roughly due 12/20 instead of Christmas eve. Heartbeat is hanging around 170s, not only for the ob ultrasound but at my appointment on the 9th.

User image

6 years ago

For 118 so happy for you everything is moving along nicely. its a good thing u hav the symptoms shows its a strong pregnancy. My 2 were the same they were both overdue.Stubborn little monkeys! keep us posted hun.

Hberry glad your moves all done. Sorry to hear of your infection. Seems to be quite common in pregnancy tho both my friends had it in their pregnancies recently in the first trimester as well. Keep us posted.

Im onto yet another cycle only problem we hav this month is that we are goin away to stay with relatives and its on my ovu date! the day we leave is my ovu date! So i can bed up until then. Try and do it the day of as well. Dnt think b much chance this month. Worth a shot tho. Spent a fortune on vitamins hoping to help make the baby stick fingers crossed be our month

The vitamins im taking are vitabiotics his/her conception plus, omega 3, royal jelly, red raspberry leaf,selenium a,c&e, vitamin e, and 75mg aspirin.
Changed my diet limit caffiene, oloong tea, green tea, redbush. Decaf coffee and 2 litres of water.
Plenty fresh fruit and veg which i have always done. But trying shift some extra pounds to help conceive. So hope all this will blinking work!! Willing to try anything! Wish us luck.

Baby is a gift from God. So, love him/her with utmost care, whatever gender it will be. But, if you want to have a girl baby, let's consult Chinese gender prediction chart to know the time of conception. But, it should be applied for fun!

6 years ago

Nova I only had it with my 2nd child now my 4th... In 2 weeks we will find out what were having. Im so stressed out with where Im living I cant take it. Coaching has been keeping me busy. The soccer team has been doing well for being 4 and 5 year olds. My 5 yr old has 6 goals in just 2 games. Id say hes a natural.

User image

6 years ago

I keep my fingers crossed for all ladies. My sister is undergoing IVF with PGS NGS, and is staying with husband in Gdansk now. She has secondary infertility, and I do hope she will get a positive result.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo