Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Nova- they have been quiet ever since the police talked to them. However, Im extremely tired and drained. Allergies are kicking my butt the past couple days. Also got to thinking that could be why Im so tired.

User image

7 years ago

Thats good news Hberry. Bet your relieved! Good job you had the police involved.
I get bad hayfever, Awful. Almost feels like a cold. Runny nose super tired and Itchy eyes. Hate it. And im asthmatic. So dust and cats hit me hard with my asthma as well. So its most probably adding to your tiredness.
Ive got my af dates wrong tuesday its due not wednesday. Hope i havnt done damage on the rare chance might b pregnant. All the heavy lifting ive done few days. But read that the 2nd and 3rd trimester you shudnt lift. Still very worried now.
whats everyones thought on this?

7 years ago • Post starter

Nova- you can lift but be cautious and watch how you lift. I recommend to just stick with light lifting; groceries, laundry baskets; full or empty, things like that. I dont recommend lifting furniture and heavy things like that.

I am relieved however they just make all the noise they want during the day so my daughter has to lay in bed next to me just so she can get sleep otherwise she flips out while in her crib. She only does it during the day.

User image

7 years ago

Hows everyone doing?
Thanks Hberry. I need to think about the bigger picture and whats most important. I will be careful in the future.
Im still waiting for af to show. Feel like its coming. Im 2 days late now from what would be my normal cycle. But as its a mc prob b later than normal?????? Im confused by it all.

Af showed never been so glad to have it! Back to a fresh ttc journey this month.February baby hopefully, my Dads birthday month! Fingers crossed our baby will stick.
Hows everyone doing? Seems to hav gone quiet? Hope everyones ok.

Hi ladies,
I've been taking a bit of time off CTP and checking in now and again to see what you guys have been up to.
Hberry - delighted things are progressing nicely for you but sorry to hear you've had terrible trouble with your neighbours. Glad it got sorted.
Nova - looks like we'll be cycle buddies again this month in the crazy world of TTC. Glad you are thinking about trying again this cycle.
I didn't want to be symptom spotting last cycle and honestly felt nothing at all. AF arrived lightly on Monday so I'm back in the waiting to O bracket again. I seem to be ovulating late in my cycle even though it is a 31 day cycle - it seems to be around cd20. Trying to have a more relaxed approach at the moment and hope it happens this month. Really hoping for a February baby!! If it doesn't happen this cycle I might take a bit of time off ttc until later on in the year.
we get out this cycle.

& to one and all!

F

User Image

7 years ago

Novalunar- I'm doing good. Finished up moving Monday. 3 days of going up and down 3 flights of stairs for three days makes for jello legs. I'm on cd 15 and got a smiley face on my OPK this morning so we did IT right away and I'm hoping to again tonight.

I wouldn't worry about the lifting too much as long as you are lifting properly and not hurting your back. When I got pregnant with my first I lifted the people I took care of up until 28 weeks with no problem. One lady I lifted was just of 100lbs and did it on my own. If it's a normal activity in your life doctors have no problem with it until the 3rd trimester. I unload trucks as my part time job currently and if I get pregnant plan on working until 28 weeks again.

I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts lately but hope to have time to catch up soon. Hope everyone is doing well and getting those bfps!

User Image

7 years ago

For1118- Cops had to be called. Since then they have been quiet. They are super loud though still during the day sadly.

On Tuesday, I am going back to the hope life center to get my first Ultrasound to confirm my pregnancy. Im anxious to see what is going on and if there are multiples, etc.. My belly button already popped and Im only 6 weeks along.

User image

7 years ago

For118 lets hope we get our Feb babies
Im the same fed up of the tww. Im just not symptom checking anymore drives me crazy. try b6 to lengthen your luteal phase, I took it worked for me.

Mmkohl glad your done moving, relax now during your tww. wow kudos to you that must have been hard work being pregnant and lifting heavy people and now uloading trucks! Amazing! Reasured me as ive got lots of work to do in the garden.

Hberry let us knw if your having multiples

6 years ago • Post starter

Nova I hope Im not! I think Id go insane lol! Then Id have 5 kids under 10 yrs old.. Dh thinks baby is a big boy already... Dh thinks he knows it all.. Typical.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo