Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies - I know I haven't been on much these last 2 cycles and the thread seems to have gone a bit quiet. But I need to talk to someone.

Have been away for a couple of days and just got back home this afternoon. getting the kids organised and I haven't been feeling any symptoms at all this cycle.

Expecting AF on Thursday. But thought I would test just to confirm a - and although it is a bit of a squinter I think it just might be a

Posted it on here a while ago and the feedback seems to be positive. I'm now starting to think I feel lower back pain and hunger. But I just put that down to travelling earlier today.

Don't want to tell DH until I know for sure. Just had to tell someone!

F x

User Image

6 years ago

I've never posted on this thread before but Congratulations! You must be made up, 2 or 3 more days and your line should be a lot more prominent! Exciting xxx

6 years ago

Welcome & Thanks emmalou117
I'm kinda not believing it yet. Too early & feeling next to nothing. Now I'm trying to think was there anything that I did feel but forgot about??

Congratulations to you!! Wow just read your bio and you definitely have a little miracle there. Someone to carry you both through the next while.

Best wishes to you both for the treatment phase.

F x

User Image

6 years ago

For118 sounds so good! get testing in few days time! Hope soooo much that this is your
Sorry been such long replies. Alot going on. Im still waiting for af. Thinks shes goin to show due today ir tomo. My cycles messed up after mc. Hows everyone doin?
Emmalou117 welcome

6 years ago • Post starter

Emmalou117 just read your bio! I am so sorry to hear what your husbands going through. Your baby was certainly ment to be! Your little miracle baby will bring u joy and hope for the future. We are all here if you ever need to have a chat.

For118 hows things? ? I really hope so.
Well af showed up day late!! giving me false hope! Fed up of this game! Im kinda feeling bit low about ttc. Just feel like we are hitting a brick wall each month!!! With the mc and everything else! Think gonna take time off from ttc. Still be checking in eager to hear how everyones doing.

Hey Nova - sending you lots of hugs. I'm so sorry to hear you're so fed up. You've been through a lot lately and especially the sadness of the mc earlier this year. Judging by the boards on here - when you take a break from ttc it happens.....I had already had the conversation with DH last weekend - while we were away that we wouldn't actively TTC for the next 4/5 months and try again in the Autumn. Didn't want the summer to be dominated by OPK's and SS. Perhaps taking a break and seeing a pattern in your cycles will help down the TTC road. Please don't be a stranger on here - I've really enjoyed this board you set up.

AFM I'm roughly 15dpo and going to test tomorrow morning. Have felt a few twinges and really tired but nothing concrete. I'm afraid to actually believe that this is possibly real - until lines get darker and days pass by uneventfully. Will keep you posted on the results.

F x

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks for118 .im goin to not actively ttc. Just go with the flow. Try and take the stress away from it all.
Hopefully you will get darker lines . If your seeing faint lines then that def seems to be a high chance you will. Excited to hear your results. Clearblue digital does early detection. I always get them. No brainer, pregnant, not pregnant.

Sorry I havent posted and been MIA lately but I have been quite busy with packing up and moving to my 7 yr old with his baseball to getting ready to coach soccer. I also have had my first OB ultrasound for my first trimester so my doctor can get a baseline idea of how things are going. Measurements are ranging for how far along I am to about 12 weeks. (I was 11 weeks 2 days when I got it done and Im 11w4d today).Tomorrow is the last day of school for my 7 yr old and today for my 5 yr old. Tomorrow is my first Ob appointment followed by more lab work. Joy :/

User image

6 years ago

Thats the process i hate. Needles and tests love being pregnant minus the tests, sickness and exhaustion. A part from that love it
We are taking a break from ttc. Kinda getting me down each month.
For 118 how are things?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo