Community post

Discussion

End of Spring/Beginning of Summer TTC Babies

View Full Post

Onto my 14th cycle 2nd Clomid cycle. Hoping for a May baby. 35 and TTC #1. Looking forward to see if my Hope's of being a momma will happen soon. In the meantime, I am a full time Grad student, employee and planning a March 20th, 2020 wedding!!!

User image

338 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 338 Replies | Last Page

NIPT came back today... Negative for all chromosomal defects and it's a girl!!!!

4 years ago

Yay Liisa congrats!

User image

4 years ago

@hdkelly I'm so sorry she showed up.

@lissa how exciting go Team Pink.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

How’s everyone? It’s pretty quiet around here lately!

User image

4 years ago

Hey, mama. Yes it has been quite.

I am 7dpo today. Temp dip yesterday with a rise. But I am not going to put to much thought into it. I joined weight watchers last Monday and I lost 4.2lbs. So super excited about that. Vintage what WW does for me. Way easier than counting calories or staying away completely from certain foods. It just makes you think more about what you are putting in your body.

User image

Hey ladies! Just checking in.
Bug glad you are working on getting healthier! Been working on it myself too! Fingers crossed for you!!

AFM: picked up my meds yesterday and start the Provera on the 5th!! Of course I am still temping and it looks like I might have O’ed but my temps are too up and down most of the time to tell. I am just going to stick with the plan and see what happens. Really happy to have a plan though. It takes some of the stress away. Still just a waiting game though. Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

@Shay glad you have a plan. Getting healthier seems to be one of the plans I needed. I was saying it all year but was defeated when cutting out coffee and cokes didnt help. However, I was being lazy and not caring about the food choices I was making.

I am 8dpo today this morning it felt like a weird pinching feeling going on the left side of my uterus. My temp rose again. Trying so hard to not over think things.

I have caught myself rubbing my tummy saying "Quinn 1 Quinn 2 mommy and daddy are waiting for you."

Hoping for a miracle.

User image

Bug would be nice to see a BFP from you! Shay glad to hear you’ve got plans going on.
AFM me had my ultrasound today. Tiny little baby was seen with a good heartbeat of 136. Measuring right where is should be. 7w4d! Super excited about that.

User image

4 years ago

Hello friends. How are you doing? AFM- AF is over now, getting closer to my fertile days this cycle. However, we are going to DISNEY WORLD next week! We are super excited. BUT we are camping at Fort Wilderness, in a tent with our 3 year old. So who knows if any BDing will happen. I'm also not going to temp, because I don't want to bother while on vacation. Hopefully the rest of us left here will get a BFP soon, and go on to birth healthy babies.

4 years ago

@HDkelly. I love Disney world my first time was last December for my 35th birthday and I cany wait to go again.

AFM, I tested today BFN i am 12dpo my temp went down again and has risen but pretty sure AF will show tomorrow. I have a little spotting going on this morning and some cramps. I was truly hoping this would be it. I am now officially at the one year mark of truly trying to conceive. This sucks.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo