Community post

Discussion

End of Spring/Beginning of Summer TTC Babies

View Full Post

Onto my 14th cycle 2nd Clomid cycle. Hoping for a May baby. 35 and TTC #1. Looking forward to see if my Hope's of being a momma will happen soon. In the meantime, I am a full time Grad student, employee and planning a March 20th, 2020 wedding!!!

User image

338 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 338 Replies | Last Page

hey @mama we are bump buddies I'm 5weeks and 6 days I go in for my 1st ultrasound 10/2, I will be 7.5 weeks. Congrats!

4 years ago

Good morning ladies. Today I am 8dpo and have a massive BBT temp this morning (yesterday was 97.9, today was 97.34). My period isn't due for another 6 days. Could it be an implantation dip? Hopefully my BBT will rise back up tomorrow.

4 years ago

Hi girls! Mama glad to hear things are going well and looking forward to your next update!

I'm 12w4d today and had my NT/high risk scan today. Heart rate was 155 BPM. NT was 1.3 mm (normal) and the doctor did a detailed check of all anatomies and said everything looks (and I quote...) "Perfect!". I'm having my blood drawn tomorrow for genetic and gender testing.

user submitted image

4 years ago

@mama correction I'm 5 weeks and 5 days. congrats @lissa and great news!

4 years ago

Yay! Liisa I’m so happy for you!!!
MommyTTC congrats

User image

4 years ago

Kelly I sure hope it was a implantation dip for you! Keep us updated.
How’s everyone else doing?

User image

4 years ago

Good morning, ladies. My temp shot back up to 97.77 this morning! Praying it was an implantation dip. I was crampy yesterday, and still a little this morning.

4 years ago

That’s good @kelly! for you this cycle!

User image

4 years ago

Hi friends. I’m 11 dpo today. I’ve had cramps ever since 7 dpo. My temp was 98.0 today, yesterday was 97.72. I poas, negative. Who knows.

4 years ago

Hey girls, hope you all are doing ok! I'm still checking back looking for your BFP's!! AFM, i've got a terrible sinus and ear infection. I went to the doctor last week and they prescribed amoxicillin. They told me i could take tylenol and sudafed. I've been taking everything and i'm very slow to recover. Normally if not pregnant i would be taking a lot more OTC medication for congestion. But i'm afraid to take anything else. I don't think sudafed even does anything. Anyway, i thought i would post here and see if any of you other mamas have any experience with this during pregnancy and any words of advice. I've been getting lots of rest, drinking fluids, using saline nasal spray, and have a vaporizer in my room. I was using vicks vapor rub but started developing an allergy to it and it makes my symptoms worse now. Any ideas on what else i can do??????????

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo