Community post

Discussion

End of Spring/Beginning of Summer TTC Babies

View Full Post

Onto my 14th cycle 2nd Clomid cycle. Hoping for a May baby. 35 and TTC #1. Looking forward to see if my Hope's of being a momma will happen soon. In the meantime, I am a full time Grad student, employee and planning a March 20th, 2020 wedding!!!

User image

338 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 338 of 338 Replies

AF showed today. calling the doctor to see what they want me to do.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Ultrasound scheduled for 4pm today doctors appt schedule for 4 tomorrow.

User image

I'm so sorry, Bug. Are they going to put you on clomid again?

4 years ago

That's the plan at 100mg instead Iof 50mg but I think it will depend on what they see in the ultrasound too

User image

No cyst on my ovaries are ready have two follies showing. My fibroids still the same size. So 100mg of clomid will be started on CD 5. Hoping for my July baby or babies. I still keeping thinking of two.

I am going to make another board for end of summer.

User image

Good morning, friends. We are back from Disney, and in the TTW. I haven't done any BBT charting, or any OPKs. Since we were on vacation, I'm taking a REALLY laid back approach this month. I had cramps and ovulation pain all day on Oct. 9th, that's the only thing I have to go on. Our 5 year wedding anniversary is on the 18th. Hopefully we will get good news soon. There are so few of us left here.

4 years ago

Hey guys here's a pick of my little peanut
8 weeks at that time I'm now going to be 11 weeks tomorrow
I am continuously praying for all your guys bfps
babys heart rate was 153 Every thinks were having a girl

user submitted image

God Bless

4 years ago • Edited

Hello, I M back! I couldn t find you , so I did post there on the older one. No I get it
I come with good news I did laparoscopy and it was a success now I have the free tubes and from March I am back in the game until then recovery.
I had two micropolyps and two fibroids that blocked the access to the fallopian tubes.
Hope you are good, I expect news from you!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo