Community post

Discussion

End of Spring/Beginning of Summer TTC Babies

View Full Post

Onto my 14th cycle 2nd Clomid cycle. Hoping for a May baby. 35 and TTC #1. Looking forward to see if my Hope's of being a momma will happen soon. In the meantime, I am a full time Grad student, employee and planning a March 20th, 2020 wedding!!!

User image

338 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 338 Replies | Last Page

Congrats bblair I see it.

User image

4 years ago

@blair congrats :)

God Bless

4 years ago

Bblair congrats and welcome!!

AFM: just one more weird thing after another!!! So no spotting yesterday, hubby and I decided to bd since it had been a while and we just needed it. Well my goodness did it hurt!!! I have never had it hurt like that before. I was fine afterwards though so just kind of tried not to think about it. Well this morning my temp is still high and I had a much more obvious spotting!! Before I had only seen the spotting when checking cm, this morning it was almost like AFish but not quite. One wipe and it was gone. I have a feeling it was related to the pain during bding. I have decided that as soon as AF shows or if my temps continue to stay high for another week, I will be calling my doctor to see what is going on. I want answers and I want them now!!!

Good luck ladies!! I hope everyone is doing good!!

User image

4 years ago

Ohh my goodness Shay! I hope you get some answers soon! Maybe it’s implantation bleeding?

User image

4 years ago

Mama I don’t know what to think anymore. Feeling terrible today. Get cramps now and just feel so down and out!! Life has been so rough lately. I just want so badly to see that BFP. It would be the much needed positive thing in our lives right now.

User image

4 years ago

Good morning, ladies. Pretty sure I ovulated this morning. My temp was still low this morning, but about 2 hours after I woke up, I started having cramps and sore BBs. Hopefully we had good timing. Hello TWW!

4 years ago

Congrats Blair.

@Shay, oh my I would go to the doctor. I wouldnt be able to wait and I would take a test. I took a test after my AF came bc my temp rose again and thought on maybe I'm one of those who got their AF but was still pregnant. But nope it was the case. Now, I'm waiting for O and waiting on BDing. Been 3 weeks since we did anything but The fiance got his new liquid form of the Avena Sativa. I even took some. We didnt BD last night but my mom claimed it took a few days to really react. Hoping we get our BFP this cycle in between our medicated cycles.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Well ladies I can officially be excited about this little bean! My first beta was 43 on Friday and on Tuesday it was 404! Meaning it only took like 1.2 days to double in that time! I go in next week for a dating and viability ultrasound! Then my first actual OB appointment will be on October 8th. The strange part about all of this is when I had my missed miscarriage I found out I was pregnant in October and lost it in December so we’re about a month behind everything almost a year ago now! Here’s hoping this is our sticky little rainbow!!

User image

4 years ago

Good morning ladies. I thought for sure I ovulated yesterday. I had the pain/cramps for about 14 hours (normal for me). However, this morning, my temp is still very low and the pain is back. I’ve never experienced this before. Have you?

4 years ago

Mama I am so excited for you!!! Glad things are going the way they should.

Hdkelly I personally get O cramps as well for a day or two. Sometimes your body tries to O and it just wasn’t quite able to. There is also such a thing as a slow rise too.

Bug yeah I am beyond frustrated. I know I am not pregnant and AF finally seems to be here. Had my normal spotting all day yesterday and it should turn into a normal flow today or tomorrow.

AFM: AF is arriving finally!! I have an appointment on Monday to at least talk to my doctor and see what she thinks we should do. I am hoping she at least prescribes something to help make sure I O since that is my major problem right now. No true official O since February with a super late and not technically confirmed O at the end of July as well. Either way that is way too far apart for it to be normal. Glad to have the appointment and hoping some good comes out of it.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo