Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Yay new board! Thanks Anna!

@JL: I use the Premom app myself with OPK's, and just ordered a thermometer to track BBT as well on same app.

@Mamaof2: Right there with you... had a chemical as well... Sorry for your loss.

@Rosie: Hope you catch your early egg, it happens sometimes!

@Becky: They both seem positive to me, it's so hard to tell!!

@Alex: Sounds amazing!! How nice of them to do that for you! Enjoy it!!

AFM: Hubby thinks he wants to try just for a little longer... the info we received on the adoption process intimidated him, I think, which it really is intimidating!! We honestly have our doubts now if we would be allowed to adopt... I am not ready to give up on the idea, even if we decide to adopt later on, it is still something I want to do. But hubby has talked me into TTC#3 a little longer. We stuck through a lot worse to have our first two boys, and was SO worth it... so... hopefully we'll have better luck within these next few cycles!!

Also, I started bleeding and passing clots Saturday, Sunday was a bit lighter, yesterday was light, and today is super light spotting... So day 4 of bleeding and almost stopped already, which is super weird for me. I've always have full 7 day AF and with the chemical I had 5 years ago, I bled almost 2 weeks. Starting OPKs when I get home from work just to see if I'll happen to O early, or O at all this cycle...

User image

5 years ago

This is the most interesting thing I found about LH surges. IS a study showing when in the LH surge period women ovulate....
It's interesting but not helpful, because it can be in any stage of the surge of after on even at the same time lol.

The whole article is pretty good at describing the variety of normal hormonal cycles.

Just in case
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/The-normal-variabilities-of-the-menstrual-cycle.-Cole-Ladner/44d4870e7fd59132193d861fe4b9d0e46626f1db

user submitted image

5 years ago

This is the most interesting thing I found about LH surges. IS a study showing when in the LH surge period women ovulate....
It's interesting but not helpful, because it can be in any stage of the surge of after on even at the same time lol.

The whole article is pretty good at describing the variety of normal hormonal cycles.

Just in case
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/The-normal-variabilities-of-the-menstrual-cycle.-Cole-Ladner/44d4870e7fd59132193d861fe4b9d0e46626f1db

5 years ago

CrystalMom2BoysTTC3 I saw an actual positive in your photos, so you are on the right track!!!!
I think the next one will be it!

5 years ago

@becky they both look positive to me

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

@Rosie, Looks like we are tww buddies as I o-ed sometime between Sunday and Monday as well

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago • Edited

Hello ladies!!
I am currently 10 dpo and trying to just be patient. I haven’t had many symptoms today. The last few days have been all over the place though. Today I woke up with a horrible headache and the heartburn has been really the last few evenings. Had cramps today very similar to period cramps so we will see. Took a test and was definitely negative but it wasn’t a strong hold. Will probably test in the morning at 11 dpo. Staying positive and seeing what happens!!

User image

5 years ago

@anna just curious, did you have any symptoms or anything before you got your BFP that made you think you might be pregnant?

5 years ago

@Lawrence not really no... Only symptoms I had was my boobs hurt and didnt go away and I didnt touch them as much as I usually do so I know it wasnt an in my head thing... And I didnt cramp like I always cramp from ovulation to AF and I didnt have cramping this time... But other than that nothing really I didnt even think I'd be pregnant I mean we drank most of the month away and I always have this thing where if we drink heavily then we dont have a chance (I'm not an alcoholic but we had tons of birthdays and an engagement party so it was rough)

5 years ago • Post starter

@Lawrence honestly I just started testing because i couldn't wait any longer

5 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo