Community post

Question

Sooo...is this bad?

So I have a positive CB, 2 positive frer with obvious lines and a positive digi frer. Well because I cant stop testing I bought a handful of dollar tree assured tests. 2 of which were super faint and one that was negative. Should I be worried?

10 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

I'm going to pick up more frer for tomorrow morning. I'm so dumb, I should have just stopped when I saw the yes.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey I was worried about the dollar store tests as well. Bc I took those after my FRER but I still got lines good enough. How many dpo are you?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Between 15 and 17dpo
Your assured lines look so good! Ugh I just got 2 more frer and aCB digi gonna hold out till the am I gueaa

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

mmm ijust got negative with dollar tree. Thanks for sharing this tomorrow i am trying frer

5 years ago

Don't have an answer but just wanted to say I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping you get a nice strong line on your FREER tomorrow!

5 years ago

So all my frer are stilling holding at the Same light line. Everything else is coming out super light or negative. At this point I'm done peeing on things. The doctors office wont get me in for 2 weeks since I'm not bleeding, but I still feel this is going to end in a failure.

Sorry to hear. It took a while for my lines to get darker for my son so I was worried too but he was a healthy boy born at 38 weeks! Are the lines lighter now than they were a few days ago or just the same? I had a CP last cycle so I know the feeling of that line disappearing too Sending positive thoughts your way!

5 years ago

I think they are a little lighter. I'm just stepping away from the test for a week. I'll either start bleeding or not. I'm driving myself insane....and my poor husband too. Thanks for the support! It does help

Just to update, started bleeding heavily today. So fading lines was a definite bad sign for me. On to the next month

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy very soon! Good luck!

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo