Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 289 Replies | Last Page

@itsanna, good way to be in this game, low expectations that way you'll be super ecstatic when you get that positive... been very quiet lately my sil recently had a miscarriage and it's been very difficult on her... I feel so hopeless and nothing I can say to her will make anything better, I feel guilty to even tell her were ttc...

User image

5 years ago

@confused it's really difficult in situations like that especially when you're trying to conceive... All advice I can give you is to be there for support when she needs it and someone to talk to if she does feel like talking... Personally I didnt want to be around anyone for about a month and after that all I wanted to do was talk... Maybe try asking her how she would feel about you guys ttc and see how she reacts

5 years ago • Post starter

So after initially saying no symptom spotting I am getting excited over what seems to be a flu lol (stuffy runny nose and feeling uhg)

Good morning ladies.

@confuzed. The mid cycle bleed that you had sounds like it was from ovulation. I had that for the first time two cycles ago. I had no idea what it was I thought AF was there and didnt BD. Never happened to me before our bodies do strange things.

@itsanna lol girl you sound like me not reading to much into it dont want to get our Hope's up but then we have something else happen and think wait was that something. Lol.

AFM 8DPO feeling some tingling in the bikini area. Another temp rise this morning, Nipples are a little sensitive but that's it so far the day is early. I think I am going to go to the store and get some cheapies hopefully I can wait til tomorrow lol. Not expecting too much see how it's still early. But like the other girls It just feels good to pee on stuff.

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago • Edited

@miam if everything goes well I'll also be ordering my tests tomorrow and receiving them by Friday so I can test (will be 9dpo then)... Your signs look good so far

Yay!! Itsanna hurry I dont want to be the only one going crazy.. speaking of not symptom spotting does anyone have this weird sensation in their boobs I'm chalking it up to sensitive but they almost feel numb. Strange feeling!!.

5 years ago • Edited

I’m 9dpo today and I can’t stop testing!! I have sore breast, light cramping, and lower back pain so I’m hoping for a BFP soon!! Good luck to you!

5 years ago

@itsanna and miam... some good symptoms going on there - fingers crossed!!!

So I’ve be v lightly bleeding since 11 dpo - mostly brown with slight red. Not enough for a tampon and only when I wipe. No cramps or anything but I think af is just being really slow - I normally have 11 day Luteal phase so it would be right on time... but never had this spotting for so long (I’m 13 dpo now) anyone experienced this? I took a test at 11 dpo and BFN.

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

You could have implanted later then you thought. Implantation can last a few days in some women. I would wait another 1 or 2 if af doesnt come like normal and test again.

5 years ago

@k8mcm I agree could be implantation so your hcg levels won't be high enough to detect for another couple of days

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo