Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Haha itsanna that's hysterical, but kinda rude!.

@nonamemary hiw are you doing this morning? Hopefully AF is staying away.

AFM I am 5dpo not really feeling to much.. I had tons a gas last night and this morning sorry TMI. A little pinching and pulling but probably just in my head. Hope you all are having a great weekend

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

Morning ladies. Today I am 10 dpo and having symptoms that I haven’t had before... last night I woke in the middle of the night with this weird feeling I had to ask my husband what it was... turns out was heartburn (I’ve never had it before always wondered what it felt like!) then this morning we had sex and it was quite tender and then after I had brown cm... has anyone heard of these being pregnancy symptoms or experienced it themselves? I’m probably just clutching at straws!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

Hey there @k8mcm88 i definitely get heartburn when I'm preggo but not sure how early on. As far as Cm it could be implantation blood. l

5 years ago

Hey everyone I'm new her and just thought I'd join! I'm 7-8 dpo and symptom spotting like crazy

5 years ago • Edited

Thanks Miam... I’ve got all my fingers crossed I’m half convinced I am pregnant this month Cos so many different feelings than before... but then I’ve convinced myself so many times before it’s hard to know ???? my period is due 13dpo so going to test 14dpo (if I get that far) as I have a fertility app the following day which my insurance doesn’t cover so would be good to save $$ haha

5 years ago

Dyingforboy4 welcome!!! Any unusual symptoms 4 u? When will u be testing?

5 years ago

K8mcm88 thanks for the welcome I'm having some weird cramping and back aches. I usually don't have Af cramps till about 2 days before she start. Other than that NOTHING so I'm just trying to stay positive. I plan on testing if Af doesn't arrive in 9 days so

5 years ago

Dyingforboy4 welcome. ! You have patience being 7 or 8dpo I would be able to wait 9 more days I would be testing now. Lmao!!

Kcmcm88 I totally understand saving the money everything is so expensive!

5 years ago

@Miam when are you planning on testing? I'm probably only going to test at like 13dpo or something when I get my tests...

@k8mcm you are definately strong girl I would have broken by now lol...

@dyingforboy welcome to the group we're all a little crazy lol

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna I'm going on day 6 so I think next weekend.. I dont know if I am just symptom spotting again but boobs are super tender the last few hours. it's a good sign!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo