Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 289 Replies | Last Page

10dpo not much to report, I feel tired as hell and I feel like I'm getting the flu...

User image

5 years ago

@confused the flu is sometimes good though

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna, how are you lovely? Really how can the flu ever been good lol

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed I feel not pregnant lol I tested again this morning and negative but no signs other than sore boobs again but (TMI) could be hubby lol

9dpo...temp 98.21...nothing much to report yet as my morning just started here. Hoping I feel some dizziness or nausea today. let see what the day holds. I don’t want to test jut yet. Still early.

5 years ago

Hi ladies, hope more of you will have good news in the next few days. I'm still not sure what's going on. Had a total of 4 tests with a faint line on 10 and 11 dpo but then a BFN on FRER at 12 dpo so I thought I was out. AF due today. Nothing so far. Last night I was making granola which I make often and usually love the smell of the vanilla and cinnamon when it's cooking. Last night I couldn't stand the sweet smell to the point I almost got sick. Those of you who've had chemical pregnancies, was AF late? Did you still have symptoms after tests where giving you a BFN?

5 years ago

Hey ladies!
Just updating on my cycle so far.. I am now 8 DPO and to be honest there is such a lack of symptoms that I'm really not sure what to think at this point. I've had 3 things: constipation, dull cramping, and a runny/stuffy nose with sneezing (kind of like a cold?) for several days. I took a test but didn't see anything on it so I'll test again in the morning despite how early it is.

5 years ago

Hey ladies well today I think possible implantation...had AF type cramps and then a strong pinch on my right side. Still mild cramps now. Went to bathroom when wiped had little brown discharge. I won’t test till this weekend, if this is implantation.

5 years ago

Well tested again 14dpo, AF due in 2 days and getting serious cramping so think she might show a bit early

user submitted image

So I had serious cramps this morning and when I went to check my cp a little earlier there she was... That witch... Lol... 2 whole days earlier but at least I'll finish by Saturday so my entire vacation weekend wouldn't have gone to waste.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo