Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hopeful_and_Waiting I had a test Friday that showed up really faint the test dried and it was more visible took another test today negative and period is a no show and I'm never late not sure the reason but I'm a bit worried. I do still exclusively breastfeed my 15 month old.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hopeful_and_Waiting so happy there's a BFP for the February group

2 days late no af not stressing or anything I'm never late . Keep feeling like it will start and nothing's happening.

BoyMom28 - that is frustrating! But it's not over til AF sings!

6 years ago

Congrats on the BFPs!!!!
Prayers for those with BFNs & still waiting!!!!
I am starting my 2ww today! I got my peak fertility with the clear blue digi this morning!!! I will start progesterone pills tomorrow night!! As for now, lots of BD has been going on this week ;)
I am praying this is our cycle after 14 cycles with no luck!!
Prayers for all

6 years ago • Edited

Ttc with iui. O and iui Friday may 18th. 10dpo in my tww. Bfn yesterday and today. I feel bloated/fullness, have been very emotional, hungry all the time but have lost 3 lbs since the iui. Hoping for my rainbow. My 21 month old son died of sepsis in June 2016.

6 years ago

I hope you get your rainbow too Hayley0315 and I'm very sorry for the loss of your son.

I'm still around. I'm 8 or 9 dpo. Had some cramping earlier this morning for a few hours that felt like my period was coming, so I'm not sure what that was about. I'm going to try and not test this weekend and hold out for next Monday or Tuesday. Good luck to all testing soon!

5 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies just wanted to jump in, im 4 dpo today. TTC baby #2.

5 years ago

Hi Ladies, just wanted to jump in.. i am 4 dpo today. Trying for #2 after 5 years. First month TTC..

5 years ago

Good luck ambermarissa6 and Sha-RK I hope you get those baby #2s!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo