Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 127 Replies | Last Page

I'm 8dpo today so far fingers are crossed me and baby are going away for 5weeks to visit family so it will take my mind off of the wait at this point I'm just hoping AF doesn't show when I come back if I am ill be 9 weeks and hopefully get to see a baby in a ultrasound.

6 years ago • Post starter

Btw I breastfeed and I've been having tingly breast and sharp pain that comes and go and a let down feeling like I'm going to leak or have mastitis. Today I had a sharp pain in the side of my breast and I've had fatigue at this point 9dpo and up I can have a egg implant I hope something happens baby dust to us all I won't be taking a test until af the 26 I have one test and don't want to waste it. And I'll be keeping this from my mother in law and will be at her house so this will be hard.

6 years ago • Post starter

CD14 for me today! I'll ovulated tomorrow or the next day so we are making sure to get lots of bding in. Hoping that this will be our month!

6 years ago

I'm also 9dpo. I have been cramping for the last couple days and then brown discharged yesterday. I'm breaking and testing today. Then will test again Friday if negative. Please send me good vibes! Will keep you guys updated!

6 years ago

@ Khloe97 - Sending you all the good vibes and lots and lots of !! Keep us posted on your test.

6 years ago

Hey ladies I’m 5dpo. Having same feeling of when I conceived back in Jan. I hope it’s true and not in my head. What is strange is my boobs hurt before ovulation and have continued to hurt still. So I hope this is it!! Today woke up feeling sick like catching a cold, sore throat runny nose and body aches hope I’m not catching a real cold though. Time will tell.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- That sounds promising!! Didn't you get your BFP at 8 or 9 dpo in January. I hope you continue to have the same symptoms. When will you start testing? I'm praying hard for you and your rainbow baby.

6 years ago

Hi again beaut1ful and flamingogirl and everyone else in the group! I am expecting to ovulate on Friday but my husband is working away until then so I'm hoping I ovulate late and we can catch it when he gets back! This is cycle 17 for me... getting a little down about it now!!! I am using:
Pre natal
Vitiman b complex
Vitiman d
Zinc and magnesium
Propollis
Maca root
EPO until ovulation
Acupuncture
Chinese herbs
Vitex

Surely something has to work!!! Baby dust to all!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Flamingogirl- last time I was 10dpo. So i will probably test this weekend. I really hope this is my baby! I have prayed everyday over my baby onesie. Like last time I just have this “I’m pregnant feeling” just trying to stay calm though. How are you? What are you doing differently or the same?

K8mcm88- wow something has to work!!

This cycle I did EPO till ovulation, baby aspirin, prenatal vitamin and we used Pre-seed! Did not really use opk test like I was suppose to this cycle. So not sure exactly when got LH surge but I did temp to confirm O.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo