Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 127 Replies | Last Page

I've got a whole bunch of tests so I'll be testing daily (yeah I'm an addict...) Good luck to everyone here still in TWW!

5 years ago

Flamingogirl ill try to test again Thursday I just hate to get my hopes up to be let down . Fingers crossed and to us all.

5 years ago • Post starter

Congrats FlamingoGirl13!
My line's getting darker .

5 years ago

Congrats to all for your BFPs!!!!!
I have been following this thread n seeing many getting their BFPs....
Happy for all of you.....

5 years ago

I'm 11 dpo.....never had 2 lines show up in years of trying, even with fertility drugs. AF should start tomorrow or Friday. I'm going crazy.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Flamingogirl

I'm over the moon with all the

@ BoyMom28 - Thanks lady! I'm so excited to finally get a BFP. Seeing that test line turn pink was a magical thing. Especially months and months of stark white tests. When are you testing again hun? Tomorrow? Fingers crossed for you!

@Sha-RK - Those symptoms sound promising!! I had cramping form 8dpo on. That was my biggest first symptom for sure. My breasts are always tender leading up to AF so I don't usually pay them any mind. On 14dpo I noticed my nipples were more sensitive then ever, which is also different then normal. I think after watching our cycles so closely when some things are vastly different then normal then it's a good sign! Fingers crossed for you. You can hold out three more days!

@Kristylin223 - Those two lines are a wonderful site to see!! Wishing you

5 years ago

I’m ttc baby #3. I’m 9dpo. I took a test what do you guys think??

user submitted image

5 years ago

@photomama - I started my period on Tuesday too! We're cycle buddies now . I hope the cyst doesn't mess things up to much. I remember you had the bleeding and went to the OR a while ago. Is the cyst cleared up? I hope this is your month too!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo