Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Flamingo! Congratulations!!! So excited to see you finally got your BFP!

Congrats to all and fingers crossed with the rest of you waiting. My prayers go up for you!

AFM I am 9 or 10 dpo! Ovulation confirmed by digital OPKs and bloodwork. This month I took Femera cycle day 3-7 and am on progesterone CD 18-27. Also taking baby aspirin & prenatal and hubby is taking pre conception pills! Praying this is our month! Have not tested yet but I feel very positive. We BD on all of our fertile days this month!

5 years ago

@Honibay09 - I would wait until 11 dpo, especially if you got your positive on that day back in December! Fingers crossed for you.

@Ksyd94 - Thanks hun! I'm over the moon with excitement! Couldn't stop smiling yesterday and today as well. Praying that this is it for you. Feeling positive is a good sign! I'll be looking for your tests and updates.

5 years ago

Thank you Flamingo! I am so excited for you. I am thinking of starting to test tomorrow. So I can tell my DR asap in case I need to continue the progesterone meds.

5 years ago

10DPO today.. no much symptoms anymore except for light headness, cramps and much more frequent pee-ing (sorry for the tmi) the frequent toilet trip is very very new to me.. @Mrsjr: my AF is oso due on 13th June. trying very hard not to test till the 15th just in case. Baby dust to everyone..

5 years ago

Flamingogirl I'm gonna test tomorrow if nothing ill just start taking maca root to help get my cycle going.

5 years ago • Post starter

10 dpo today and BFN. :( if AF doesn't show on the 12th I will test again. Keeping the faith until then. ?????????

5 years ago

I managed to keep testing to a minimum today, just once Still no symptoms... AF would be due tomorrow and it'll also be 4+0!

Hoping for for everyone!

5 years ago • Edited

Holding off on testing again. I am 11dpo & today I have been noticing cramps in my sides. Definitely not time for AF for me & I don't usually have PMS cramps until after I start bleeding so praying this could be implantation. Only Jesus knows. But I'm really hoping & praying!

5 years ago

I got another Friday night I'm still late , so just taking this as af is super late this month.

5 years ago • Post starter

Im 11 dpo today and have been having some mild symptoms, breasts slightly swollen and tender, pinching/pulling sensation in abdomen that comes and goes and im super tired. So i took a CB early result with fmu and got what looks like a super faint line, but i never know what to think with blue dye tests i dont know why i keep buying them LP is usually 12-13 days and AF is due either tomorrow or weds so will try and hold off testing again til wednesday but to be honest im not feeling hopeful after 14 months. Anyone else still in their tww? How many dpo are you? to everyone still waiting x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo