Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

101 - 110 of 127 Replies | Last Page

FlamingoGirl13: Congratulation... so happy for you..

5 years ago

i have got 6 more days to testing and i feel like im going crazy.. 9dpo today. stomach has been gassy and bloated since 4dpo with cramping. had nausea for about 3 hrs yst which made me skip dinner. had good 9hrs sleep but feeling so sleepy and tired today. stabbing pain in the tummy and BBs. DH says not to think about it so much but i have never had any of such symptoms before PMS so very hard to overlook. today morning had a sharp pain in the lower tummy, just above the pelvic bone.. so many new symptoms and i hope all these are leading to a BFP.. Even my colleagues have started noticing that my tummy is very bloated and im making toilet trips literally every hour to pee.. :( i just feel like crying... sorry for the rant though..

5 years ago

to everyone who got their this month!! I accidentally posted in this thread last month instead of the Jan 2019 thread but last month was a CP i think anyway (AF was 3 days late along with some rather ambiguous test lines). Im currently either 7 or 8 dpo on cycle 14 of ttc#2, i tried to hold off on testing but im a total POAS addict so did an internet cheapie this morning which was is anyone else still in their tww? Boymom28 did you test again yet? and to everyone still waiting and a to all who got their bfp x

5 years ago

Franky furbo-I am also 8 dpo.... Was having many symptoms till 6 dpo n from yesterday not much at all ..... The only thing is I have been extremely tired n napping any time I get and nauseous for few moments ....

5 years ago

@frankyfurbo I’m around the same as you somewhere between 7 or 9 dpo. I’m really trying to hold off testing at the moment as I don’t feel like I would get a positive test this early. Have you done anymore test?

@nissa1019 have you tested yet ?

5 years ago

Mrsjr96 - no I haven't.... Last month wen I was so sure with all the symptoms I was having n tested at 12 dpo n got a BFN n AF came on time, so I am just holding off till AF is due which is on Jun 12 th for me

5 years ago

I’m feeling the same way. Just not feeling this month is my month AF is June 13th for me so I’m going to try hold off till then !

5 years ago

Even I lost hope for this month wen suddenly most of my symptoms gone.. So waiting for AF so can get started the next cycle

5 years ago

I’m still having on and off cramps but not convinced it’s a symptoms as of yet. I guess we aren’t out until AF shows up but hard to be positive sometimes.

5 years ago

Hey guys we’ve been TTC since December 2017 and had an ectopic pregnancy in January 2018 So here we go again on the roller coaster ride hoping and praying for a successful pregnancy. I have a daughter and he has a son we’re hoping for a little girl , I’m currently 9 DPO and having some symptoms that remind me of pregnancy symptoms but planned to take HPG once I’m 11 DPO thinking results will be more accurate they were when I did back in December 2017. Really want this to happen soon we’re not getting any younger and neither are our teenagers lol.

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo