Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 127 Replies | Last Page

I just stated my cycle April 28th being 14months post partum with my rainbow baby and breastfeeding as I still do, I just baby danced 3 days after my cycle which was 5 days before my fertile window and Tuesday 1 day before at this point I doubt pregnancy because twice out the fertile window just doesn't seem likely for me but I want a girl so those should be girl sway days. If I get a positive I will be super shocked, I hate to get my hopes up, I've been feeling left ovary sharp stabbing pain that comes and go, also lightening crotch on Tuesday so I know I'm not too far into my fertile window but I found that pretty weird. I'm cycle day 14 with fertility score 9.0 tomorrow being my biggest day. Who knows but my fingers are crossed and baby dust to you all. My due date will be feb 1st or 2nd if I did conceive

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. I’m in my fertile week now. (Day 1) hope/should ovulate on Wednesday.
AFM. Take EPO (till ovulation) , using pre seed , baby aspirin and prenatal vitamins. DH is on pre conception vitamins as well. Hope this will be our month!

6 years ago

Hey ladies first time commenter on here. Alittle background... My husband and I have been trying for about 3 years now with 1 miscarriage January 2016 at 7 weeks. I’m Currently only taking my prenatal vitamin and just started taking maca root powder 15 days ago which actually triggered my period to be a week early which has never happened to me And I finally ovulated about 2 days ago so I’m hoping this maca root has helped us out this month! Good luck to all of you ladies also on your TWW

6 years ago • Edited

Wow I didn't know maca root can help aid I'm fertility baby dust to you mama

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

CD14 for me today! I'll ovulated tomorrow or the next day so we are making sure to get lots of bding in. Hoping that this will be our month!

6 years ago

Im pretty sure I got a very very faint positive this morning!! Ive taken a photo to show you guys but the line is so faint Im not sure you can even see it. Getting excited but will definitely have to keep testing until I can get an unmistakable dark line! I'm 9dpo.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Today i'm at 4dpo. I haven't felt any major symptoms other than an uncomfortable but bearable pain on my lower right abdomen mostly. The pain happened at 1dpo and 3dpo (lasted for about 6 hours) and then goes to my mid section for about 1 -2hours then fades away and afterwards I'm fine. Also at 1dpo I felt the pain from both sides of my lower abdomen; first from my right then it moved to centre then my left and back to centre. No idea what that could be. Anyone felt any of these symptoms or know what it means? Other than that I'm in the TWW. I'll be patient and test long after I have miss my AF after June 8.

User image

6 years ago

Congratulations jojo2018! Those look great!

5 years ago

congratulations jojo2018.. that is a promising !! very happy for you..

i miscalculated my dpo.. it's 6dpo today and the cramps continue with bloatedness and gassy.. not much of appetite.. skipped bfast..

Babydust to eveyone waiting to test in the coming days.. looking forward to more bfps..

Today

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo