Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 127 of 127 Replies

Hi! I'm new here. I think I might have my BFP! I had a medicated cycle so I'm not 100% on my ovulation date, but I think I am 11DPO. That would make me a late Feb 2019 mama :)

user submitted image

PCOS + 5mg Letrozole

5 years ago

Druzymom: that's a BFP to me

5 years ago • Post starter

Datria17:

I started taking maca root to help get my cycle going, it's looking like I won't be another Feb mom, my rainbow was born Feb 14th, it's cool though I don't want him to have to share his bday month anyway? congrats to all the mama's who got a and to those still trying.

@BoyMom28 - Did you ever make an appointment with your dr to see why your cycle was taking so long? I hope your next cycle is a successful one!

5 years ago

Flamingogirl13: I don't have a Dr or insurance so I'm not sure what to do or who to see at this point without being charged so much for being seen. Officially 17 days late.

Boymom28: THANK YOU!! I still can't believe it!

PCOS + 5mg Letrozole

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo