Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 127 Replies | Last Page

FlamingoGirl13: Thank you..

i feel like im going mad the last few days.. 8 dpo today. been having extreme bloated and gassy feeling since 6dpo together with a very cramps till now. frequent urination and increased discharge(sorry for the TMI). today there is a very weird bitter taste in my mouth and all i had was just coffee and feeling so nauseous.. my AF isnt due till 13th june. isn't it too early for any symptoms? my cycle is regular and usually i will oni start getting PMS symptoms 3-4 days before AF is due.. im trying my best not to think about anything but the cramps and nausea feeling cant be avoided.. feeling kind of moody and frustrated now cause can't seem to concentrate on work.. :(

5 years ago

Me!! Had some cramping on 5dpo for about an hour and nothing since. Also been pretty tired/lazy like. Pray that it's a good sign. Oh and the sides of my BBs have started to become a bit sore.

5 years ago

Im 9 dpo today and around 5-6 dpo I started to get cramps. Have had them on and off since. Was must stronger around 5-6 dpo though. Im so freakin tired all the time lately, bloating, gassy, and my boobs are starting to hurt now. Also super nauseated. My gut says pregnant but then I second guess it. I really wanna test but I know its to early.

5 years ago • Edited

Top one 4 days before period bottom one is 2 days before period- took it today. Do these definitely look positive? I'm really hoping it sticks

user submitted image

5 years ago

Congratulations jojo2018! Those look great!

5 years ago

!! Jojo18

User image

5 years ago

Hi all, first time poster here.
Me and DH are NTNP but are extremely keen and excited for a baby just don’t want to put the pressure of charting on ourselves just yet as this is our first cycle NTNP.
According to my calculator I should have ovulated approx 29/5 we DTD 28/5 and 29/5 and on the 31st I had some right sided pain which I thought could have been ovulation so we DTD again on the 31/5. Does anyone have any idea what the pain I got on the 31/5 could have been other than possibly late ovulation? Also I woke up yesterday with sore breast and this morning I was slightly nauseas. I know not to read into these symptoms and everyone is different just wanting to see if anyone else is in the TWW and if any symptoms have arose. So at the moment I’m either 5 or 7 DPO. Anyone else around the same ?
Baby dust to all and congrats to those who have already received their BFP :) ??????

5 years ago

congratulations jojo2018.. that is a promising !! very happy for you..

i miscalculated my dpo.. it's 6dpo today and the cramps continue with bloatedness and gassy.. not much of appetite.. skipped bfast..

Babydust to eveyone waiting to test in the coming days.. looking forward to more bfps..

Today

5 years ago

happy for you JoJo

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm currently 10 days late I have not tested since last Tuesday. Tired of the , AF keep feeling like it's going to start and nothing . My cycles are normal 5 day 28 days and always on time not stressed or anything. I guess AF will start when she's ready or ill get a late BFP. Fingers crossed still.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo