Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Kgummow4 looks positive to me, not sure about lines disappearing , your having the opposite of what happened to my test , the line got darker .

6 years ago • Post starter

Im pretty sure I got a very very faint positive this morning!! Ive taken a photo to show you guys but the line is so faint Im not sure you can even see it. Getting excited but will definitely have to keep testing until I can get an unmistakable dark line! I'm 9dpo.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Today i'm at 4dpo. I haven't felt any major symptoms other than an uncomfortable but bearable pain on my lower right abdomen mostly. The pain happened at 1dpo and 3dpo (lasted for about 6 hours) and then goes to my mid section for about 1 -2hours then fades away and afterwards I'm fine. Also at 1dpo I felt the pain from both sides of my lower abdomen; first from my right then it moved to centre then my left and back to centre. No idea what that could be. Anyone felt any of these symptoms or know what it means? Other than that I'm in the TWW. I'll be patient and test long after I have miss my AF after June 8.

User image

6 years ago

Hi! I am 7dpo and hoping for a baby boy!

6 years ago

Just got my BFP!! I'll be due end of Jan, beginning of Feb! Do I count??

6 years ago

Took a test this morning at 3am and it's negative looks like I'm out with a chemical, just waiting for AF now . Guess ill enjoy a glass of wine

6 years ago • Post starter

Just entering my tww. 1 Dpo on cycle 3 of ttc after an abdominal Myomectomy. Previously NTNP for 17 years with no bfp. Hoping for a quick two weeks!

Missee

6 years ago

BoyMom28 - that sucks! Was it a reliable test that showed up negative? These dam CPs that get our hopes up!

6 years ago

Got my BFP this morning with the digi so feels more real then my barely-there faint line from yesterday. Going to tell dh when he wakes up. This is our first BFP since starting ttc so it is very exciting! Although I am still 3 days before AF is due so I am a little concerned about it being a chem pregnancy. Just got to keep the faith!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Omg!
How’s exciting

Are you 9 or 10 dpo today? What are your symptoms or what felt different this cycle?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo