Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Top one 4 days before period bottom one is 2 days before period- took it today. Do these definitely look positive? I'm really hoping it sticks

user submitted image

5 years ago

@BoyMom28 - It's been over a week since you last tested? When do you plan on testing again? Fingers crossed for you!

@Mrsjr96 - Good luck! Sounds like you covered your bases bding during your fertile days!

AFM - I'm 14 or 15dpo and no AF. If it arrives it will be today so crossing my fingers that it doesn't so I can take a test tomorrow morning.

5 years ago

I'm 11 dpo.....never had 2 lines show up in years of trying, even with fertility drugs. AF should start tomorrow or Friday. I'm going crazy.

user submitted image

5 years ago

to everyone who got their this month!! I accidentally posted in this thread last month instead of the Jan 2019 thread but last month was a CP i think anyway (AF was 3 days late along with some rather ambiguous test lines). Im currently either 7 or 8 dpo on cycle 14 of ttc#2, i tried to hold off on testing but im a total POAS addict so did an internet cheapie this morning which was is anyone else still in their tww? Boymom28 did you test again yet? and to everyone still waiting and a to all who got their bfp x

5 years ago

Hey all,
I am also hoping for a Feb baby. Im 5dpo today and having weird twinges in my lower abdomen. If this is my month my due date will be 7th Feb - my father who passed away's birthday <3

5 years ago

Me!!! Hoping for a baby boy. I should be O'ing in about 5 days. Had a weird longer than normal cycle last cycle, so we will see what happens. Trying the every other day approach. God willing we will conceive this month.

5 years ago

This is how it looked earlier

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi all, first time poster here.
Me and DH are NTNP but are extremely keen and excited for a baby just don’t want to put the pressure of charting on ourselves just yet as this is our first cycle NTNP.
According to my calculator I should have ovulated approx 29/5 we DTD 28/5 and 29/5 and on the 31st I had some right sided pain which I thought could have been ovulation so we DTD again on the 31/5. Does anyone have any idea what the pain I got on the 31/5 could have been other than possibly late ovulation? Also I woke up yesterday with sore breast and this morning I was slightly nauseas. I know not to read into these symptoms and everyone is different just wanting to see if anyone else is in the TWW and if any symptoms have arose. So at the moment I’m either 5 or 7 DPO. Anyone else around the same ?
Baby dust to all and congrats to those who have already received their BFP :) ??????

5 years ago

I've got a whole bunch of tests so I'll be testing daily (yeah I'm an addict...) Good luck to everyone here still in TWW!

5 years ago

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo