Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies I’m 5dpo. Having same feeling of when I conceived back in Jan. I hope it’s true and not in my head. What is strange is my boobs hurt before ovulation and have continued to hurt still. So I hope this is it!! Today woke up feeling sick like catching a cold, sore throat runny nose and body aches hope I’m not catching a real cold though. Time will tell.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- That sounds promising!! Didn't you get your BFP at 8 or 9 dpo in January. I hope you continue to have the same symptoms. When will you start testing? I'm praying hard for you and your rainbow baby.

6 years ago

Hi again beaut1ful and flamingogirl and everyone else in the group! I am expecting to ovulate on Friday but my husband is working away until then so I'm hoping I ovulate late and we can catch it when he gets back! This is cycle 17 for me... getting a little down about it now!!! I am using:
Pre natal
Vitiman b complex
Vitiman d
Zinc and magnesium
Propollis
Maca root
EPO until ovulation
Acupuncture
Chinese herbs
Vitex

Surely something has to work!!! Baby dust to all!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Flamingogirl- last time I was 10dpo. So i will probably test this weekend. I really hope this is my baby! I have prayed everyday over my baby onesie. Like last time I just have this “I’m pregnant feeling” just trying to stay calm though. How are you? What are you doing differently or the same?

K8mcm88- wow something has to work!!

This cycle I did EPO till ovulation, baby aspirin, prenatal vitamin and we used Pre-seed! Did not really use opk test like I was suppose to this cycle. So not sure exactly when got LH surge but I did temp to confirm O.

6 years ago

So it’s been 8 weeks since my miscarriage. I have finally got a smiley for ovulation on CD50
Is this too late to be pregnant? As I have read that the later ovulation is the higher the chance of miscarriage.
????

6 years ago

Not sure why but last night at 12 midnight I took the test at 10dpo it was a negative , totally took my mind off pregnancy all day and I had a dream my mom was pregnant with a girl but her belly looked like she could have been carrying 3 or 4 babies. Kinda wild! Well I can't get another test so I guess I'm just waiting for AF to show if not that will let me know if I am or not.

6 years ago • Post starter

Beaut1ful, how long do you take the baby asprin for? Is it just from ovulation? Think it’s the one thing I haven’t tried haha!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

@Hopeful_and_Waiting - That sounds like a wonderful date to have baby on! Fingers crossed for you.

@Beaut1ful38 - The big thing I'm not doing this cycle is using OPKs. Just temping to confirm ovulation. Also DH started taking these preconception vitamins. This is his first whole month of those. I wonder if they take 3 months to really help though because it takes that long for sperm to be produced? Or will they help sperm that are already there too? I'm just happy he is trying something out too!

@K8mcm88 - Niece to hear from you again. I hope you get baby number 1 soon. I too am waiting on baby number 1!

@Roundthree - I haven't heard much about late ovulation resulting in higher cases of miscarriage. I have heard that late implantation is not good and can cause those. My twin sister is now pregnant and breastfeeding pushed when she ovulated later into her cycle and her babe is happily growing around 9 weeks now. She wasn't CD50 but probably around CD30. Keep up the hope!

6 years ago

K8mcm88- I took it the first time from ovulation on....now I just take it everyday. My dr says it’s fine. If this cycle don’t work I might switch to maca root and see.

Flamingogirl- we are on the same vitamins! It’s says 3months but I hope it don’t take that long.

Hopeful-and -waiting- We are close together on our dpo (today I am 6dpo)

Boymom28- I never heard of late ovulation has. A risk of Mc. Jan I conceive on CD 18 (my usual O day) got a positive at 10dpo..but unfortunately lost the baby at 6-1/2 weeks. Keep your faith anything can happen.

6 years ago • Edited

Joining in here. I’m 4 dpiui. This is my second iui. If I don’t get my BFP, I move on to IVF with ICSI next cycle. Good luck to all of us!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo