Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

View Full Post

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 127 Replies | Last Page

@Ruby0709 - Good luck with your iui! I hope it works out for you this time and you get your sticky bean!

@Beaut1ful38 - I thought we were on the same vitamins! Lets hope they help!!

@MrsMcKnight - Good luck!

AFM - My temperature went up today so I either ovulated yesterday or possibly Monday. I expect another rise tomorrow and the next day. I'm a little nervous that it could be either day and the algorithms will pick Monday (CD14) because that was the lower temperature. I've yet to ovulate on CD14 and the OPKS usually help me determine CD15 or 16. Oh well! I'm going to try and not worry about it and just be happy that I've confirmed ovulation somewhere in the last two days.

Is anyone testing soon? to all!

6 years ago

So I broke and took a test 8dpo. Bfn - as should be expected when testing so early! I work with troubled teens and got the call last night that one of my 16 year old girls is pregnant and I convinced myself that was a reason I needed to test Not sure where the logic is there but that's how my brain works lol.

How is everyone else faring in their 2ww? Hopefully more patient than me!

6 years ago

In the TWW currently. 4 DPO and losing my mind! I want to know! Haha

6 years ago

10 dpo and since 8dpo that I have been slightly nauseated and my boobs hurt a lot. I will test on 12 dpo!! Cycle number 5

6 years ago

@Pomelo - WhoHoo!! Testing in 2 days! Good luck!

@Shaylarowton - I know how you feel... at this point my cycles just feel like one long month of waiting.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13
Thank you, I don’t think I could take another miscarriage. Glad your sister is doing well.
I’ve got till Tuesday till I can test but don’t feel it’s going to happen this month. Maybe my body needs time to get back to normal.

6 years ago

I am 8dpo today. I am officially off for 4 days due to the holiday here. So hopefully will be able to keep my mind off testing earlier, but then again who am I kidding. If I start feeling any different then I will probably test. Temp was 98.1 today so still high

6 years ago

Hey ladies I’m new to this site, currently in my tww 11 dpo.

6 years ago

I think so but is it normal for a positive to fade away?

user submitted image

6 years ago

The top was 9DPO and bottom today, I saw a neg earlier people told me they saw a vvf line and 2 hours later I check the test and the
Line was darker , what do you ladies think ? Do lines get darker as the test dries .? I put the pictures on my page so you all can tweak them.? at is due sat .

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo