Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

201 - 210 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Kimberke. I am sure everything will go well and you have your mom for support. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@photomama - yes, it's pink. It's light, but it showed up after just 2 minutes and it is pink! Crossing everything the line gets darker within the next few days. I plan to make appt to get HCG checked maybe Thursday. I'm not sure about OPK surges on those face ones, butI have my wondfo OPK pic up on my page if you wanna take a peek to see the diff... maybe those would be better to actually see the line getting darker? I tested 2x a day - morning and after work and it looked like I O'd on Friday 2/16 to me by my tests. I hope you O'd and caught the egg!!

@FlamingoGirl13 - I hope you get your BFP this month!!! Waiting to test is always so hard! Crossing everything for you!

@Dragonfly23 - So glad hubs apologized - I hope it made you feel much better! Being tired can make you act crazy sometimes lol

Kimberke - Good luck at your first u/s!! Def keep us posted on how it goes! I hope you see a heartbeat!!!

AFM - Took FRER 6 days sooner test this am and the line doesn't look any darker than yesterday afternoon's test (I didn't get to take a pic cuz I was rushing and my bf doesn't know yet because I want to make sure line gets darker and it's confirmed with blood test before I tell him). I'm praying hard for the line to get darker! Maybe I should've waited til tomorrow to test again to give it the every other day to get darker? Please send positive vibes my way for a healthy pregnancy and growing baby!! I'm anxious/excited/nervous as hell!

Who else is testing this week?

6 years ago

*Update* got to see & hear baby's heartbeat 127bpm Measuring Exactly @6w3d Everything Looks Great

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke. That's amazing. Congrats again. I never got to hear the heartbeat but I did see it flicker so that was amazing to see.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke - Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pic! Glad everything looks god and normal :)

@Drangonfly23 - I’m glad you and your DH are doing better and sounds like you are having a better day today.

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. I am in a much better mood; thank you. I tend to be very quiet when I am upset and then sometimes my german side comes out and I can be a total biotch and I am not that type of person. How are you feeling today?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- I’m feeling good today! Thinking positive thoughts towards implantation this weekend and going to have some salmon to help out any little bean that’s in there.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Kimberke OMG what a beautiful thing!! Congrats on having a great u/s!! Seeing/hearing the heartbeat was such a relief to me last time!! H&H 9 months to you!!

6 years ago

Ladies - I was just looking at this u/s pic from my last pregnancy. This was my first ultrasound pic. I was 6w6d and the baby measured on track and had heartbeat of 127. I went for checkup at 10 weeks and baby was measuring 8.5 weeks w/no heartbeat.

My question is - everyone else's u/s pics I see - they have a circular sac/uterus pic that the baby is in - is the shape of mine not normal? I would assume if it wasn't my doctor would've said something to me, but I don't think I've ever seen someone else's u/s pic look like this and I'm concerned maybe there's something wrong with my uterus or something else?? Just curious because if I am pregnant again now and the pic looks like this again, should I be concerned? Or am I just worrying over nothing? Has anyone else in here EVER had an u/s pic that looked like this at first? Looks like the baby was in a canal rather than a round sac...

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi BB, I’m not an ultrasound tech or md, but it looks pretty normal to me! Some of my ultrasound pics looked like that, could just be the angle of the wand. The greatest concern for uterine shape is that it’s not bicornuate and I doubt yours is.

Hi ladies, writing from the ER Last night and all day today I’ve been experiencing severe lower abdominal pain (like where the uterus is), chills, fever, couldn’t sleep at all, and threw up last night. I hate the idea of the ER, but I need to see what’s going on. Could be cysts, or an infection. I’ve been here 2 hours so far and am hunched over in pain. My husband has an important meeting today from 5:30-7:30 pm soooo not ideal, not sure who will pick up Alina, but it’ll probably be sick me. Been texting a few sitters but so far no availability. They just took my urine and blood, hopefully they can put me in a bed and medicated soon, but they don’t really care about people being in pain. They don’t have any heat packs or anything h for the pain, and no one has offered me even Tylenol for the pain. Can’t keep anything down so oral Tylenol will just make me more nauseous on an empty stomach. Hope you guys are having a better day than me!

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo