Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

171 - 180 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon and happy Friday!
@Dragonfly hmm Maca? What does it do, do you know? Maybe I’ll try it, my husband puts it in his smoothies. I’m doing EPO and progesterone this month unlike other months. Waiting to ovulate so not anywhere close to testing. Low fertility today on clearblue advanced. Wouldn’t hurt to try baby asa either. Yes my time will come soon, thank you so much for your words of encouragement! How are you feeling? Queasy? Tired?

@Bb2018 yes I know what you mean! So many fb pregnancies haha :) omg I cant believe the faulty wondfos! That is infuriating! I don’t have that lot number though

@flamingogirl thanks Love, I’ve changed my attitude as well about the season the baby will be due in. Your twin sister and you could be pregnant together, you never know! :) I agree with Bb, it sounds like great timing! I would t worry too much about it and it sounds like you covered your bases this am as well. They say an egg will live 24 hours after it’s popped out, so it sounds like this am was perfect!

@kelleria and Kimberley how are you ladies doing?

6 years ago

@photomama. Maca is supposed to help regulate your cycles. But with you trying progesterone after you ovulate, I'm sure you will stand a chance. This was my first time using the cream and I got pregnant. Who knew. But once you start you have to continue till the baby can't manage on its own. I just bought two more tubes as I am running low and I started using it just after Jan. 22 so I don't want to run out and risk the chance.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies I will be taking some time to myself right now. We lost the baby. It was confirmed today my hcg levels dropped to 140. DH and I took it very hard. Just taking some time to grieve.

6 years ago

Oh my gosh Beaut1ful, I am SO Deeply sorry! that is absolutely heartbreaking news. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

6 years ago • Edited

I’m so sorry Beaut1ful. Take all the time you need and remember to love yourself. We will be here with open arms when you are ready to come back.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beau1ful38 I am so So Sorry for your loss, I will be praying for your family.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. My heart s for you and your husband. No words can express what you must be going through right now. I thought something was amiss today and even checked to see when you last logged in and kept stalking the forums to see if you made a comment. Please don't beat yourself up over this; yiu will get your rainbow baby. Take all the time you need to heal.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

It's been a few days since I have been on here. It's a busy week. I had to let you know beaut1ful38 i will be praying for you, your family, and your rainbow baby. My heart aches for you and i am so, so sorry. Take all the time you need to heal your mind and body.

6 years ago

Currently, i am 5 dpo. Im having a good time at my mothers and my daughter missed her terribly. We lived with her from the time Ruthie was 2m-19m. We moved back in with her father the middle of oct. So, it is a nice vacation. Going to the beach mon-wed and disney on ice thurs. 2yr baby pics and party tomorrow. Atleast im not obsessing over the tww. Since i got the test results with high FSH levels, i haven't been stressing as much. I'll keep trying but it will be a bonus if it happens.

6 years ago

@Beau1ful38 : I've been posting here in this thread and read very sad news. I am so very sorry to hear about your Baby... I don't know what to say besides that I am sending you good energy and I hope you'll find peace in your heart when the time comes for it... I lost a baby, too (early 2017). But now I'm pregnant with my rainbow baby... Even though I had that experience (miscarriage), I don't want to say "I know how you feel", because losing a baby is such a personal and painful experience... I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Please take the time to grieve, cry and do things that help you to find comfort. Big hugs, best wishes of comfort, love and peace to you and your husband in this difficult, painful time...

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo