Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@ DiviniumLiv - Welcome! Did you set up the blood test with your obgyn because of your chemical pregnancy history? Do you have your FF BBT chart in your signature? Do you update that everyday or do you have a code from FF that does it for you?

6 years ago • Post starter

FlamingoGirl- I think so too, I did when I started taken EPO. Hope you ovulated soon.

6 years ago

@ Beaut1ful38 - Did you have ovary pain each time you BD or just in general? I feel like I'm feeling it now too.

Hi ladies!
@flamingogirl I’m in the same boat as you, little ovary pains and lots of creamy cm which isn’t normal for me I think it’s the epo.

App says I’ll be fertile starting Friday so I’m going to bd more closer to the weekend. Weird thing, past 2 days I’ve had really high bbt temps like 99.3 and 99.5, (I didn’t temp during period) I’m wondering if it’s the epo, or myoinositol? Taking a low dose of clomid as well, like previous cycles. I think it’s the eponor myo?

6 years ago

@ photomama - I started temping on the second day of my period and my BBT is my normal temperature for my follicular phase. I don't think it's the EPO messing with your temperatures. What is myoinsitol for?

FlamingoGirl- yes I did and it was confusing at first but I kept doing the SMEP and opk I did get my positive 1 day sooner than any other cycle and ovulated on CD 17 when I was usually cd18-20

6 years ago

@photomama, if you are taking clomid pills at the moment, they could rise your temp during the 5 days taking them. They do mine and if you search clomid and bbt you can find stuff. But if you are not taking them (like the night before high temp), i dont have any experience with the other things.
Currently, 1dpo. Ive been having bad ovary cramps but it's the clomid. I cramp periodically all month taking it. No cysts though so it's the stimulation. It happened last time. Hope we caught it this month!

6 years ago

@Kelliria - I hope you caught it this month too! Good luck with your tww.

@Beaut1ful - Thanks for the answer! I definitely have more EWCM then previous cycles. I'm worried about the ovary pain during BDing as that is not normal for me and was hard to ignore... We'll see how it goes next time.

Hmm all my other previous cycles w clomid before o I’ve been in the 97. Something range and always jumps to 98. Something after ovulation. I have been waking up a lot lately, maybe that’s the reason.
Mayo Inisitol is something I’m trying this month they’re veggie capsules to help regulate hormones, especially for pcos which I may or may not have.

6 years ago

Ok. Glad it doesnt afftct your temp. I hate that it messes with my chart but i know now cd 5-7 are elevated when taking it. I was worried before i read that.
Never heard of mayo inisitol. I may have to read into it. My hormones have been wacky these last 3 months.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo