Community post

Question

Can follicles disappear or stop growing?

View Full Post

This is my 3rd cycle with clomid. First to cycles I took 25 mg and only had one follie. This cycle they increased it to 50. Today is CD 10 and my US showed 4 follicles (3 right side: 14,13, and 12 mm and 1 in the left side 11mm). The dr told me if all 4 keep developing we will have to skip this cycle bc of the high chances of all of them getting fertilized. So is there any chance some of them will stop growing or disappear? Thanks

53 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 53 Answers | Last Page

Sorry I got my days mixed up. I read the message when I woke up... probably still half asleep lol. I am in Ontario, what about you?

9 years ago • Post starter

LOL no worries, I live in Quebec but I work in Ontario (Ottawa).

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

9 years ago

I live about an hour and a half away from Toronto in a little town called Fisherville (That's where my DH is from). Do you have any kids or you are trying for #1?

Oh, never heard of Fisherville, cute name though :), I like it. I'm trying for #2 (I have an 11 year old daughter with my ex-husband). I see you are also trying for number 2, is your first a boy or a girl??

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

9 years ago

I have a 3 and a half year old boy. With him I got pregnant the first time I tried, that's why I am soo frustated cause we have been trying for #2 for almost 3 years now.

Did you have a hard time getting pregnant with your daughter?

Oh boy do I understand you... I fell pregnant on the second month of trying with my daughter... and it's now been over 72 months and nothing. I do understand that I'm older now (not that old though) and it's a different spouse but still.. when we first started to try back in 2008, I was still in my 20s.. It's frustrating...

I'm really hoping that your appointment tomorrow give's you great news. 3 years has been long enough. What time is your appointment at??
I'm leaving to go home now (my shift ended a while a go, but I can't leave while my super slow pc is still running reports....) I will log on later to see if you replied with a time your appointment is at :-D

9 years ago

My appointment is at 9:45. Should be out by 11 the latest. Last appointment it was crazy busy. What time is yours? Would it be the first baby for your current husband? In my case I am still with my son's father. But we have been under a lot of stress with our son. He just finally got diagnosed with autism.

My appointment is at 9:30. But my doc is always hours late... yes it would be my BF's first child.
Oh, that must be so hard... I tip my hat to you. I'm sure both of you are going to be great :)

9 years ago

Thanks we will, it is a blessing to be in Canada and we are recieving so much help and also the fact that people here are more open minded. So hopefully we will have some answers around the same time. So you go directly to a dr's office or to a fertility clinic. I go to a fertility clinic called one fertility.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo