Community post

Discussion

First cycle Clomid+IUI, looking for cycle buddies....

Hi, this is my first cycle on clomid after TTC for 2 years baby #2. We got diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Just did the IUI. Looking for cycle buddies and success stories. Thanks!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! If you would like to join us, another user and I have an active forum going called "TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old". As the title suggests we are both 27 years old and have both been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. She has done 3 rounds of IUI and I have yet to do a round, however I am hoping to give it a go this month.

My husband and I have been TTC for 21 cycles now and been trying to do IUI for the past 6 cycles. So far we haven't been given the go ahead yet as there is always something wrong... too thin lining, too small an egg, too big an egg, cysts, etc. I have not taken clomid because of the thinning of the lining, but have been trying different dosages of Femara. We are planning to move on to FSH injections this cycle if I am given the all clear at my CD3 scan tomorrow.

How did you find your first IUI? Did you have any cramping or strange side effects? Fingers crossed it will only take one shot for you!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo