Posts by ma_espe

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Secondary infertility NOT DUE TO PCOS OR LOW SPERM COUNT.

Hi I have been trying for my second one for over a year and no luck. Kind of frustrating bc I got pregnant wit ...

3 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Anyone dealing eith a SCH?

Anyone dealing with a SCH? Will like someone to talk to that is going through the same....

6 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can follicles disappear or stop growing?

This is my 3rd cycle with clomid. First to cycles I took 25 mg and only had one follie. This cycle they increa ...

53 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Any mom of an autistic child having issues TTC #2?

Hi, I have a 3 year old beautiful autistic boy, and have been TTC#2 for 2 years. My husband and I have current ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

First cycle Clomid+IUI, looking for cycle buddies....

Hi, this is my first cycle on clomid after TTC for 2 years baby #2. We got diagnosed with unexplained infertil ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anybody diagnosed with unexplained infertility on clomid and IUI?

Hi I have been trying to concieve baby #2 for about 2 years. I resently got diagnosed with unexplained inferti ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Secondary infertility: no PCOS and no low sperm count. HELP!

Hi I have been trying for my second one for over a year and no luck. Kind of frustrating bc I got pregnant wit ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone with a BFN 10DPO and ended getting a BFP later?

Hiii just curious if anyone tested on 10DPO and was negative and tried it some days later to find out you are ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone with AF due on Sunday wanting to share symptoms?

I am 11 DPO expecting AF on Sunday but crossing my fingers it doesn't show up. I got my BFN yesterday very dis ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Am I pregnant, longer luthea phase than normal but negative tests?

Hi, according to my BBT chart I should of gotten my period yesterday. But my temp are still high. Supposedly I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago