Community post

Question

I feel like this month is THE month. Just a few questions?

AF is 3 days late. I am 18 DPO and I took a HPT this morning and it was a BFN, My BBs are tender and tingly (My boyfriend barely rubbed against them and it hurt and the veins on them are a little more noticeable but the nipples and area surrounding is not darker that I can see. All day yesterday I couldn't seem to drink enough water. Every time I take 10 gulps, 30 seconds later I need another 10 gulps, I have to pee constantly and am bloated... Like SUPER bloated, which makes me look a few months pregnant....people have asked me if I was.

I don't really have backaches and have a slight headache. I am super tired after I wake up. can't seem to wake up fully all day. Want to eat all the time too... but just little portions. But I am eating constantly. I keep feeling like AF has started but every time I go to the bathroom armed with a tampon she hasn't come. I have slight cramps that last about 1 minute each time I get them. which has been a few time for the past 3 days.

Any input?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You have some symptoms but by 18DPO, almost 90% have gotten a BFP by now if they are. What brand of test are you using?

I actually completely lose my appetite when pregnant. Smells affect me and turn me off to food. My mouth tastes metallic so food tastes funny. The loss of appetite comes first and then the morning sickness.

Also, if you are drinking constantly, you're going to pee more and you'll likely be bloated. I have insane thirst the night before my period. Don't know why, but every month it's like that.

Anyway, could be AF is just late. Or maybe you should try a more sensitive test but any brand really should be + by now if you are.

11 years ago

Your cycle might be off by a few days. By 18dpo you would definitely have a positive by now on an HPT.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo