Community post

Question

I may be pregnant but not 100 percent positive...?

So my boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby and failed to get a BFP last month. Right now I have a sore throat, stuffy nose, been really tired and eating sooo much, also been feeling hot lately and nauseous. AF is due today but nothing so far... I had no implantation bleeding but had cramps for about 3 days earlier this week. My breasts are not really sore, I am kinda dizzy all day and just feel plain blahh. any input? Thanks for reading! Baby dust to all!

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I never had implantation bleeding I did not get my BFP till right around the time AF was due it is possible I would take a test Good luck

11 years ago

Could be AF symptoms, too. If you're due today take a test and find out for sure! There's no use in guessing if you can find out for sure. I would recommend EPT or Clearblue digital. THe +/- Ept tests are 25mg so there would be pretty sensative to pick up small amounts of the hgc. Not sure on clearblue, but they've been accurate for me and work quick! Good luck (:

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo