Community post

Question

Freaking out, but kinda excited! Any opinions?

Hey everyone! I was on here a few days ago with some symptoms but I have some new ones!! I am currently 18 DPO (just about 5 days late for AF) and got a blood test about 30 minutes ago so I will know by tomorrow if I am pregnant or not!!! Anywho.... I have been super bloated, have cramps like my period is about to start but about 10 days of that and still no AF, very exhausted and tired, hungry most of the day, frequent headaches, nausea here and there but not too bad and my boobs have just recently (within the past few days) been getting tingly and sensitive. What do you all think? Am I over reacting or is this a huge possibility of a little peanut coming into my life?

Poll:
Pregnant (6 votes)
Not pregnant (1 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

maybe, wait on the bloodwork. I personally don't read too much into symptoms...I didn't have any when I finally got my BFP (but I had lots of symptoms the months I wasn't pregnant). Being late for AF is promising. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

i pray that you have a lil peanut entering your life.I am also 19 dpo ...3 pee tests all positive but started as faint til the last one at 17 dpo darker than control line (i am sure that cant be all in my mind).I have an appt with gynae next tuesday so amm holding thumbs..please keep in touch bcause our due dates could be the same at it would be great chatting to some1 in teh same position...good luck :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo