Community post

Question

I can't tell it this is implantation bleeding or the very start of my period?

So I have been having slight cramps for about a week and a half and lately I have been super tired, a tad moody and just a loss of apatite. just now I seemed to have started what I thought was AF but usually when she comes she starts out brown then goes to full on red... but this time it's really light pink and just a few spots. I am 15 DPO so could it be late implantation bleeding? AF was scheduled to show up yesterday. Also 2 days ago i came down with a cold-like illness but I NEVER get colds... even before AF I never do. Anyone have any insight for me? thank you!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It could be implantaion bleeding cause it can happen any where bt 6-12 dpo. Take pg to be sure. Well I can say with my 2 pg i spotted for bout 2-3 days out of 3 months and ended up going to the hostpital cause I had real bad pains and found out I was pg. So gl to u and keep us posted to see what happens.

User Image

11 years ago

It would be too late for implantation bleeding. It takes up to 12 days to implant and since you are 15 DPO it would not be that. But that doesn't mean you are not pregnant. I bleed and spotted 5 times throughout the first trimester. On the day of my expected period I got a big gush of bright red blood even though I was pregnant but that was just because my cervix got super sensitive and bled anytime it got irritated. You can wait another day or two to see if it is the started of your period or just take a test now to confirm one way or another. You are past the time you need to get that positive if you are pregnant! Good luck!

11 years ago

Sounds promising! I'd say test away!! It may be break through bleeding or you could have implanted on the latter end of the 12 dpo and the blood is just now making its way out of your body. You could have ovulated a few days later than you thought and that was true implant bleeding!! Best of luck hope it's your BFP :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo