Community post

Question

24 DPO and still no af? Any input?

Hey ladies! first off baby dust to all!

I am not about a week late for AF. I have had cramps for the past week and a half like she is about to show up but...NOTHIN'! I have had a couple short waves of nausea, I have eaten more then I normally do and am bloated (my pants are pretty snug) Been slightly moody and tired. My bbs kind of feel tingly and don't hurt when they are touched but when I walk, jump or run they are uncomfortable and if i press on them they are a little sore deep in them. I have taken many HPTs, all were negative, and got a blood test by Urgent Care (because my dr wasn't open) I also spotted near the time of ovulation and I have NEVER spotted before. Also my periods are VERY regular.

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

All good signs there hun... Maybe request a blood test from your gp? Im currently in a similar situation Im 18dpo and 5 days late but hpt are BFN!! Im trying ttc #4 i also have nausea but that last all the way through the day and most of the night and i have increased cm my bbs have been tingly but that has stopped now just very hormonal and constantly feeling sick!! Hope you get the BFP soon!! Babydust!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo