Posts by Elijahsgirl1991

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

I feel like this month is THE month. Just a few questions?

AF is 3 days late. I am 18 DPO and I took a HPT this morning and it was a BFN, My BBs are tender and tingly (M ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

24 DPO and still no af? Any input?

Hey ladies! first off baby dust to all! I am not about a week late for AF. I have had cramps for the past ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I can't tell it this is implantation bleeding or the very start of my period?

So I have been having slight cramps for about a week and a half and lately I have been super tired, a tad mood ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I may be pregnant but not 100 percent positive...?

So my boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby and failed to get a BFP last month. Right now I have a sore th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Freaking out, but kinda excited! Any opinions?

Hey everyone! I was on here a few days ago with some symptoms but I have some new ones!! I am currently 18 DPO ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

15 DPO and 2 days lat with AF.... anyone?

for about a week I have been having little sporadic cramps in my lower abdomen, been pretty gassy for a few da ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

AF due today but....?

I have had cramps for the past week, eating like I've been starved my whole life, tired and gassy. I am 14DPO ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I just want to know how much of a chance I have of being pregnant right now?

I have a "feeling" that I am pregnant but it could very well be either my period (although I never ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages