Community post

Question

15 DPO and 2 days lat with AF.... anyone?

for about a week I have been having little sporadic cramps in my lower abdomen, been pretty gassy for a few days, always hungry, pee every hour to hour and a half, tired, moody and bloated... my nipples just recently started to get sensitive and my boyfriend swears the are bigger and feel fuller... but no positive HPT yet. I have taken about 6.... is it possible to be getting false negatives right now? AF is 2 days late.... anyone else have false negatives up until a certain point? any help would be great!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Just went through the same senerio except i was 21 dpo, Had all the symptoms but kept getting BFN..finally the witch arrived late..which is the worst because you assume you must be pregnant at that point! Hopefully your situation is different and you get a BFP soon! My sister didnt get a BFP until 7 weeks so you never know! Baby Dust!

11 years ago

My friend has really long cycles, usually 38 days. She got her bfp an entire week after af was due making her around 20 dpo. Unfortunately she had a m/c several wks later but she now knows not to test until then. I have also read many reputible sites say to wait until af is 2'wks late prior to testing (which I couldvnever do myself :)

11 years ago

I had the same thing happen to me last month. Went to the Dr and was told that I should be having my AF, but nothing. I actually had no AF this month and no not normal for me and I have just ovulated again. But I am holding thumbs for you sending u lots of baby dust.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo