Community post

Question

5dpo....

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo have NO symptoms (not even cramping, nothnig!!) and still got their BFP? Please send input! Very curious! thanks! :)

92 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 92 Answers | Last Page

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!! :(((((( I feel so bad for you!!! Its okay to be devestated but look, keep your head up hun! There is only a 20 % chance of conceiving each cycle. It WILL happen! Do NOT let this get you too down by stressing over it! I promise it will happen!

I am due today but nothing yet this morning....

Again I am so sorry hun! keep your chin up! Say to yourself, "It's okay, next month I am going to take this cycle by the balls!" LOL! Here if you need me!

12 years ago

Thanks Casper!!!! A lot more brown came today as I wiped...and some pink :( AF is coming for sure...probably by tomorrow...right on time surprisingly. Thank you so much for the support!!!! <3 <3 That means sooo much!!! I'm still surprised it didn't happen yet again. I don't know...maybe it's a "good" thing we didn't. :( My mom is INSISTING all the centipedes, spiders and crap is from our CAT FOOD!!!! Just cuz we leave a little out for them so they can eat anytime as they please. I only refill it once a day..and it's dry food. Saying we had bu probs in other places, but it was all circumstantial. Our 1st place we lived we had no probs.. our nice place we shouldnt have left we had ants a couple times that were far apart situations onlt cuz we lived abouve a guy who we knew was a slob and live a filthy life style down stairs from us and was attracting them and smelt our cat food! (my rents use past info against us, they r nuts) And the raccoon house, MANY bugs were

12 years ago • Post starter

coming in there for different reasons!! it had nothing to do with the cat food of course there were these certain bugs there that liked the food i still have no idea what they were.. it was DISGUSTING and HORRIBLE and we had throw away all their food... but it was an isolated incident and she's comparing that to this?! And the centipedes and the other bugs were mainly there cuz of the water damaged wood floor that was all thru the house! And the mold..they are attracted to that stuff! We told her and she knows all that and still blaiming us and even blaimed us 1st time we lived here saying we BROUGHT centipedes here inside our moving boxes!!!!! :( I'm so depressed.. I want us to leave but we have no where to go yet again till we save!!!! SO SAD!!!!!!

It's official. I got AF a day earlier than expected. Wow. :(

So sorry Liz! :((((

going to bed. Sorry do not have a chance to type more! Just got done with homework and its midnight here! Will talk again tomorrow!

Oh and still no AF here.... Might test in the morning.

12 years ago

15 dpo this morning and BFN..... So bummed out.... Just wish AF would come now so I can start trying again in May.....

12 years ago

Sorry about your BFN!!! :( I know what you mean...at least then you'd know where you stand! Here's to hoping for you still tho..!!!

Oh, also, thinking about doing BBT this time around... it will be hard tho cuz I have such erratic sleeping patterns and never follow a set schedule, but I'm gonna really try again. And we are looking to get the Clear Blue fertility Monitor. :) So I'm excited about that!

Hey Liz,

You can do it! I just started charting BBT in the middle of this cycle... LOL! I know, bad time to start doing that. LOL! OHHHH I want the monitor as well! How much does that thing cost anyways??

12 years ago

Thanks Casper!
LOL!!! That's funny you started charting in the middle of your cycle, that's as bad as me tyring to check my cervix at random times during my cycle! :P :P Well the monitor is more than 100 bucks.. it's about 140 or 150 somewhere...( We have insurance and a benefits card (that is like a credit card) that we put a certain amount of money on there at the beginning of the year) and luckily, our insurance takes care of it plus the test sticks! BUT u can get it for cheaper I hear if you don't have insurance or ur insurance doesn't cover that. U can get it on Amazon, Ebay, etc.. ;) I hope you can get it too!!! We saw some walmarts sell it, so we will probably get ours from there.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo