Community post

Question

5dpo....

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo have NO symptoms (not even cramping, nothnig!!) and still got their BFP? Please send input! Very curious! thanks! :)

92 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 92 Answers | Last Page

It is really weird because Pregnancy symptoms are so close to AF symptoms. That is why they say to look for different things. My thing is, I do not have AF symptoms other than back cramps DURING my AF. Now, the Fertility Blend vitamins that I am taking could be sending my body in a talespin of normalcy but I just do not know.

So do not give up just because it feels like AF. I have heard so manny women say that that is what it feels like and then they get their BFP!!!!!!!

12 years ago

True... And you sound very promising! I haven't noticed anything different really tho :/ MAYBE except for the gas and before when I was having some loose stools and going more than usual for a couple days before... maybe that was something...other than that... Nothing. :/ Just really hoping for the both of us!!! I'm trying not to give up now... these symptoms are just so routine! X.X

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Liz,

I know how you are feeling... Another BFN this morning at 12 dpo. My nipples are not as sore... my stools are not as loose. I am just wet down there and have mild headache and some pain that occasionally shoots through my boobs and some mind cramping. All seems like symptoms of AF to me. I do not usually get AF symptoms but like I said, I have been on Fertility Blend for 3 months now and it may be just getting my hormones right... I know its hard not to give up but I am not testing anymore unless I miss my period Sunday. I will then test Monday morning which will be 15 dpo.... How you feeling today huh?

12 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear about the bfn :( :( It could be still too early. AF didn't come YET!!! I think that's a good idea to not test till then! Just sit tight as best as possible!! I know, it's hard for me too... Today I still feel hungry (just like last night), my boobs are still tender and heavy, and gassy off and on... I wanted to wait to test again maybe on Sunday if nothing happens... (Monday is my approx. date when AF is supposed to come..) BTW I am really upset because (one of many many many times jumping from one place of living to another this past year, includ. where we are now..) we have an infestation of centipedes here AND I CAN'T STAND THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS!!!! And poison isn't working and my parents wont even listen to us about it.. so frustrating.. and by the time we save and pay off past bills, earliest we may leave is August 1oth!!! D: SO miserable!!!!!! Had to get that off my chest...but there's more where that came from! X.X

Well my boobs don't seem to be as big really today as I thought or as tender... hmm :/

CENTIPEDES!!! OMG!!! If it were me I would be freaking as well!! So sorry that you are going through that!!! Don't apologize for venting! That is what we are here for! How are your symptoms today?

Sorry it took so long to answer. I was extremely tired yesterday to the point of falling asleep around 7. I woke back up and was asleep at midnight again. Wanted to stay up with husband. My temp went up .2 this morning and cervix is high and tilted... whatever that means... although I have heard it means nothing. Lots of watery, lotiony cm this morning to the point of thinking I had started early.... NOT testing today at 13 dpo. Going to see if the witch shows her face tomorrow! Good luck chick!! And sorry again about your situation!!

12 years ago

YES!!!!! Centipedes!!!!!! :( :( I SERIOUSLY can't stand them...to the point I'm afraid to even live...They are my biggest fear, and we have been dealing w/ them for a year... we rented a place a yr ago that we call "raccoon house"..raccoon's were coming in thru the roof in crawl spaces, and bats, centipede infestations and all kinds of other bug infestations, mold, ETC ETC. we had 2 got to court, and we came here in my parents basement unfinished and we had to build it ourselves..found out they have centipede infestations too and tons of spiders different kinds down here and aunts coming in..one min my parents deny it, next min they're like what do u want me to do? And they say now, once u seal it up, they will get sealed up..but it doesn't work that way!! not even poison is working! we have to put poison inside and out and put our cats in a safe place so it doesnt harm them.. so they gave us so much trouble 1st time, we up and left and we didnt talk from them for a few month

they didnt even know where we lived! We ended up staying w/ my DH's brother and dad..slobs and just horrible idiots all the way around.. stressful horribly living there...stayed there for months and they gave us problems ALL THE TIME. started talking to my parents again and we decided as a lesser of evils, to move in basement again just to get away from my father in law and brother in law!!!! we knew it would be bad...but a better chance to get out on our own. Now we r here. Living with centipedes and spiders and aunts and my ignorant stupid parents.. And we are paying past utility bills from past mistakes we made and saving to get the hell out of here so we can once again be on our own and live happy again with our cats and have a baby. We have to tell my parents yet our plans to leave...they spent a lot of money on getting furniture and the supplies to build it down here, but my mom wanted it this way down here when they were young anyway, so.. :/

Sory so long! lol... My cycle yesterday: still hungry, seemingly some weird cramping that was KINDA like AF, but not really i guess.. it was weird off and on. I've been gassy for days, continued last night and today...last night suddenly i had diarrhea! I did have a handful of oranges about an hour before that, but i don't think it would have worked thru me that quick?! boobs got smaller than yesterday!!!! whats that mean!?
It's ok that u didn't respond back right away, glad u got some time in with your DH! :) Wow so tired huh? Crazy! Maybe for a good reason? ;) Well i know if ur temp is high and stays high pregnancy is likely to have happened... Sooo hoping!!! the cm sounds like a really good sign too... and the fact there was so much of it. I hope AF does NOOOT show up tomorrow for you and AF does NOOOT show up for me Monday!!! Hoping i get no spotting either cuz usually for me, that means AF is coming.. plus most likely it would be too late 4 implantation! GL!!!! :D

Hey Casper,

So, as DH were out and about today, I went to the bathroom, and noticed on my underwear, wetness (like a big wet spot)...and wiped and noticed very light and a little bit of brownness... :( And when that happens for me, AF is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't f-ing believe it. We are just SO devastated. :( And i think the wet spot, according to my book, may have been the endometrium to my uterus beginning to shed..before it sheds blood, it sheds the water from the lining out of you. :( :( :(

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo